Lynda Mischler Richards,LCSW-C
|Professions: Psychotherapy, Other|
I'm a licensed professional.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker- LCSW-C - 13129
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
Welcome to my practice! I know that therapy works wonders in people's lives, and I am privileged to be a part of your journey toward healing. I aim to empower my clients to make positive changes in their lives. I offer sensitivity and warmth, and create a safe and accepting environment for you to express even the most painful feelings and thoughts.
Sometimes life can feel off balance, affecting your relationships, job, or home life. My job is to collaboratively work with you to find the happiness and peace you deserve. I am interactive, empathetic, collaborative, and nurturing, and my approach to treatment is tailored to meet your specific needs. I adopt a holistic perspective that honors the connections between your mind, body, and spirit. I am solution-focused.
I am an expert at a variety of common challenges, including self esteem issues, relationship difficulties, depression, anxiety and behavioral problems. My practice is diverse, focusing on teens, adults, and children. I have extensive training in trauma work, including treating abuse victims and attachment difficulties. I'm also trained in the use of eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR), an evidence-based trauma treatment.
or Call Lynda Mischler Richards,LCSW-C at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 01086
More Info About My Practice
I build upon my clients' strengths and focus on uncovering solutions. I work with you to identify your unique challenges and to help you overcome the obstacles you face. We begin taking steps toward positive change at our very first session, and will continue in this vein for the duration of our relationship. Your success is dependent upon our ability to work together toward clearly established goals, while remaining flexible in our approach. Support can come from a variety of sources, including me. I help you create supportive connections in your life. I respect my clients' personal beliefs, values, confidentiality, and individuality. I embrace strategies that build hope for the future, and I respect my clients' right to determine the course of their own lives.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
Trauma Survivors - Adult and child Abuse Victims, Children and Parents in Adoptive/Foster or Blended Families, Those suffering from Depression and Anxiety, Couples with Relationship Problems, Teens and children, Women's issues.
Client Concerns Within Your Scope of Practice
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Adoption / Reunion Issues
- Attachment Issues
- Blended Family Issues
- Child and/or Adolescent Issues
- Codependency / Dependency
- Communication Problems
- Control Issues
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Domestic Violence
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Intelligence
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Inattention, Impulsivity, and Hyperactivity (ADHD)
- LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) Issues
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Oppositional and Defiant Behavior in Children and Teen
- Physical Abuse
- Post Traumatic Stress / Trauma
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Relationships and Marriage
- Sexual Assault / Abuse
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Women's Issues
- Body-Mind Psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Guided Therapeutic Imagery
- Holistic Psychotherapy
- Integration of different therapy models
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Object Relations
- Parent Work
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy
- Play Therapy
- Positive Psychology
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.