By submitting any content or written work (hereafter "Work"), including comments, articles, and other written Work to GoodTherapy.org, You, the User, hereby grant to GoodTherapy.org the exclusive rights to the Work under the terms herein.
- You grant to GoodTherapy.org the irrevocable, transferrable, and exclusive worldwide right in and to the Work to copy, print, publish, broadcast, distribute, display, revise, edit, manipulate, create derivative works of, and use, in any media now known or hereafter developed, including, but not limited to, digital media available through the World Wide Web, without limitation and without any further compensation. You agree that GoodTherapy.org may republish and display the Work in conjunction with the works of others, including written works and photographic works, to be chosen at the sole discretion of GoodTherapy.org.
- To the extent any applicable law or treaty prohibits the transfer or assignment of any moral rights or rights of restraint you have in the Work, You hereby waive those rights as to GoodTherapy.org, its successors, licensees or assigns. You hereby waive any rights of attribution in and to the Work.
- You agree not to republish the Work anywhere else on the Internet unless GoodTherapy.org declines to publish the Work and has provided a written notice of rejection. You acknowledge that if the Work is published on any other website, GoodTherapy.org may, at its sole discretion, remove the Work from the GoodTherapy.org website and other websites operated by GoodTherapy.org where the Work has been published.
- You acknowledge that GoodTherapy.org has the right and ability to edit the Work, change any formatting, modify titles, and make any change which it deems necessary in its sole discretion.
- Prior to submitting the Work, You shall identify any and all previously copyrighted material used or cited in the Work. You represent and warrant that you have obtained the written permission of all other copyright owners and have the right and ability to transfer such rights to GoodTherapy.org.
- You warrant and represent that you are the sole author of the Work, that You have the full right, power, and authority to grant the rights herein, and that the rights have not heretofore been assigned or otherwise encumbered and are in all respects free and clear; that the Work is my original creation and has not been published before in whole or in part, is NOT in the public domain, and does NOT infringe the copyright or any other proprietary right of any other party; and that the Work contains no material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, violates any right of privacy, or is otherwise contrary to law.