GoodTherapy.org is an association of mental health professionals in over 25 countries who support efforts to reduce harm in therapy and provide ethical, collaborative therapy services. GoodTherapy.org is also ranked as one of the top therapist directories on the Internet, helping people seeking treatment to connect with therapists like you.
Benefits of GoodTherapy.org Membership:
- Referrals: Members who meet GoodTherapy.org's educational, licensure, and philosophical requirements can activate a profile in GoodTherapy.org's therapist directory. The GoodTherapy.org Network receives more than 1.5 million searches for therapists each month and reaches, through a variety of partner and advertising networks, an estimated 7 million people monthly. Learn more about how GoodTherapy.org can provide you with referrals, here.
- Unlimited online continuing education events with CE credits: Members have access to more than 33 live CE events each year and over 160 CE credits in the online CE archive, all available at no additional cost. Satisfy all of your CE requirements from your home or office via phone and/or internet. Learn more about our comprehensive continuing education offerings here.
- Affiliation with a trusted brand in therapy: As an exclusive directory, GoodTherapy.org maintains the highest membership requirements, individually verifying that each applicant meets strict educational, licensure, and philosophical guidelines. Through a listing in GoodTherapy.org's therapist directory, members implicitly communicate to potential clients their support for healthy therapy practices. Consumers trust the GoodTherapy.org brand as an authoritative source in mental health. Learn more about why we started GoodTherapy.org and the mission and vision that guides our organization.
- Publication opportunities: Members can share their expertise on a variety of clinical topics with GoodTherapy.org's large audience by submitting articles for publication consideration. Qualified members can also apply to serve as a Topic Expert contributor to The Good Therapy Blog, maximizing their online presence. Find out how to get published here.
- Media relations: Members receive daily opportunities to share their expertise with journalists, producers, and members of the press who are looking for experts to interview or to showcase in various media-related productions. Learn more about media relations here.
- Other benefits: Members of GoodTherapy.org are eligible to receive special offers and reduced rates from industry-leading service providers and manufacturers, advanced profile features, access to news and information, and more!
Join Us Read more About GoodTherapy.org