List Your Facility
Let GoodTherapy do the marketing for you!
Creating a profile in our Rehab and Treatment Center Directory is a simple, cost-effective way to advertise your facility online, receive referrals, and improve your SEO.Join Now
Membership Benefits Include:
A custom profile listing with advanced profile features
Referrals with real-time metrics tracking
Publication and advertising opportunities
Prompt, personalized customer support
Payment and Pricing Options
- Monthly Membership: $51.99/month
- Annual Membership: $553/year (a savings of $60 per year)
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your directory requirements?
The GoodTherapy Rehab and Treatment Center Directory is for inpatient/residential programs, rehabs, and treatment facilities that offer intensive outpatient programs in the U.S. or Canada. Facilities wishing to list multiple, distinct locations must create a unique profile and account for each location. Find more information about our individual and group practice membership options here.
GoodTherapy has helped millions of people find services, and our established brand is trusted because we uphold membership qualifications. To qualify for a profile listing, your organization must certify the services you provide accord to our Elements of Good Therapy. GoodTherapy must also be able to verify the current license information of an individual provider who works at your facility and is licensed in one of the following professions:
- Mental health counseling
- Social work
- Marriage and family therapy
- Advanced nursing
- Drug and alcohol counseling
For organizations offering inpatient services, we need to verify at least one of the following:
- Accreditation through Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), The Joint Commission, The Council on Accreditation, or another recognized accreditation body for inpatient treatment facilities.
- Licensure, registration, or accreditation through the state in which the facility is located as a residential treatment facility, rehabilitation and therapy center, retreat-based therapy center, mental health treatment clinic, or an equivalent.
Aligning your facility with GoodTherapy represents your support of our vision to reduce harm in therapy and provide people with access to collaborative, ethical mental health treatment.
How can I get new client referrals with GoodTherapy?
Getting new client referrals is easy! Sign up for GoodTherapy RTC membership, create your profile, add pictures of your facility's amenities, and grow your center. At the exact moment someone searches for services in your area, your profile information will appear in search results.