Paula Branch Holt, PhD
|Professions: Psychotherapy, Clinical Social Work|
I'm a licensed professional.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker - 18043
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
Whatever your current struggle, that struggle is a path that will lead into your own depths and the possibilities hidden there. Any emotional distress, worry, or numbness asks for attention. I work transparently. I share with you what can facilitate your private journey. Together we will help your life move more easily. We will collaborate. We will work as a team. We will ease and demystify the life you are living. Only you will judge what fits, and what feels right. We will find places to locate that fit, where you will feel whole and confident.
or Call Paula Branch Holt, PhD at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 22611
More Info About My Practice
Our initial appointment will be a no fee consultation during which you decide if we are a good fit.
My usual fee is $125 a session. I am open to negotiating a sliding scale if that is right for you.
I do not take insurance.
Specific Issue(s) I'm Skilled at Helping With
Depression and anxiety, sometimes experienced together, sometimes as separate difficulties, are areas that I have explored extensively. I have a comprehensive understanding of the pain of depression and techniques to work with it. That burden should not be carried alone.
Trauma is a root cause of much of the emotional strain that we can carry. Locating and relieving the oppression of that dis-ease has given my patients and clients new space to live and grow.
How do we forgive, even the unforgivable? What will it do for us if we can forgive?
How can we relieve a pervasive feeling of "not good enough?" How can we increase self esteem?
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Clinical Supervision
- Psychological Evaluation
Young adults in transition, survivors of physical or emotional abuse, surviving depression, getting beyond anxiety, elders dealing with the issues of older age, workers in difficult working environment, clean and sober living, family of origin problems, women seeking empowerment, families seeking distress relief.
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Academic Concerns
- Addictions and Compulsions
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Adoption / Reunion Issues
- Aging and Geriatric Issues
- Attachment Issues
- Career Choice
- Chronic Illness / Disability
- Communication Problems
- Control Issues
- Creative Blocks
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Helplessness / Victimhood
- Identity Issues
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Men's Issues
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Other - Not Listed Here
- Physical Abuse
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Prejudice / Discrimination
- Relationships and Marriage
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Sexual Assault / Abuse
- Sexuality / Sex Therapy
- Sleep Disorders
- Suicidal Ideation and Behavior
- Trust Issues
- Women's Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Young Adult Issues
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Depth Therapy
- Developmental Needs Meeting Strategy
- Dreamwork and Dream Analysis
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Feminist Therapy
- Integration of different therapy models
- Jungian Psychotherapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Object Relations
- Other - Not Listed Here
- Process Oriented Psychology
- Relational Psychotherapy
- Self Psychology
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.