Mieke Rivka Sidorsky, LCSW-C, CST
|Professions: Clinical Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy, Psychotherapy|
|License Status: I'm a licensed professional.|
|Primary Credential: Clinical Social Work - 16216|
Billing and Insurance
I don't currently accept insurance, but I can provide documentation if clients wish to submit to an insurance company for "out of network" benefit coverage
Fees: $145 per 45-minute individual therapy session (discounted to $140 if you pay by cash or check)
$165 per 60-minute couples therapy session (discounted to $160 if you pay by cash or check)
$165 per 60-minute assessment (consultation) / first appointment (discounted to $160 if you pay by cash or check)
See other therapists in Silver Spring, MD.
Are you struggling with intimacy, sexuality, or with relationship concerns? Sex and intimacy can be very challenging and anxiety-provoking for so many people. Many women in particular suffer with anxiety about sex, sexual aversion, and pain with sex.
Sexual concerns affect a large number of people, yet somehow you feel like you're the only one.
At this practice, you will feel accepted and never judged for whatever difficulties you may be having.
If you are looking to improve your intimate relationship, feel more confident, relaxed, and in control in the bedroom, you are certainly in the right place.
As an AASECT Certified Sex Therapist, I have the experience and tools to help you turn around your challenges usually within a relatively short amount of time. I'm committed to helping you feel better about yourself and have a more satisfying intimate relationship.
Email or Call Mieke Rivka Sidorsky, LCSW-C, CST at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 18838
More Info About My Practice
I have worked in the field of sex therapy and female sexual dysfunction for almost a decade. I was trained and personally mentored by Internationally Renowned Sex Expert Dr. Laura Berman.
I speak at national conferences and provide trainings in female sexual dysfunction and genital pain disorders.
What I Love about Being a Psychotherapist
I love being a Therapist who specializes in sexuality and intimacy because I get to help people improve an aspect of their lives that is truly so personal, private, sacred, and meaningful. Many people are suffering alone with sexual concerns or have challenging dynamics in the bedroom, but feel alone and have no one to turn to for help.
Many of my patients have tried a number of things before finally seeking this type of help for their sexual and intimate concerns.
Together, we work to help you finally consummate your marriage, eliminate pelvic pain, and finally have the pleasure and connection that you have been only hearing about from other people.
My Blog Posts
- How to Talk to Your Daughter About Her Body and Sexuality
- What to Do When You Don't Like Your Partner's Parents
- 6 Signs the Single Life Is Right for You Right Now
- 8 Ways to Make Sex More Enjoyable While Trying to Conceive
- Don’t Touch Me: Understanding Your Sexual Aversion
- Are You Financially Compatible with Your Significant Other?
- 4 Ways to Get Out of 'Mommy Mode' and Into 'Partner Mode'
- You Found Out Your Partner Uses Porn. Now What?
- The Truth about Married Sex: 4 Things Every Couple Should Know
- How to Talk to Your Doctor about Sex
- When Sex Hurts: 3 Options for Women Who Experience Pain
- 3 Marriage Tips Every Newlywed Should Know
- Can Your Sex Life Survive Having Children?
- 8 Ways to Cope when Your Sex Drive Exceeds His
- How to Find a Date and Ask a Person Out without Fear
- Five Keys to Dating Him without Getting Hurt
- When 'Hooking Up' Leaves Something to Be Desired
- Sexual Intimacy After Childbirth: When It Isn't Like Before
Services I Provide
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
- Psychological Evaluation
Ages I Work With
Groups I Work With
Unconsummated Marriages, Vaginismus, Vulvodynia, Dyspareunia, Religious couples, multi-ethnic and international
By using this site, you signify your assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.