Kathleen Treadway, LPC-S, LCDC
Kathleen Treadway, LPC-S, LCDC
|Professions: Life Coach, Counselor, Psychotherapist|
I'm a licensed professional.
LPC-S - 63298
LCDC - 10462
Fees: I charge $100 for a one hour individual session and $150 for an hour and a half couple session.
I do not bill insurance. I provide a receipt which can be provided to insurance providers for "out of network" reimbursement and/or contribute towards a deductible.
I have personally experienced the benefits of counseling. I have been able to help others, likewise, to achieve freedom from difficulties and gain peace and well-being. In my counseling practice, I am privileged to help people heal and grow from their emotional wounds, struggles and addictions.
My approach to counseling is integrative. I utilize cognitive-behavioral therapy and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT). The techniques I use are person-centered, solution-focused, and interpersonal. I have received advanced training in Gottman Method Couples Therapy. I am a member of the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis and the American Psychological Association.
I work with people to heal from emotional wounds, to achieve personal growth and to become free from dysfunctional ways of perceiving, thinking, and acting. I help people to recognize and to maximize their strengths and at the same time examine and make changes in those areas of their life that are not working effectively.
or Call Kathleen Treadway, LPC-S, LCDC at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 29317
- Clinical Supervision
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
I have helped people heal from a wide variety of difficulties and dysfunctions, including people with addiction issues and their family members, those experiencing relationship difficulties, those experiencing anxiety and/or depression, and/or those who have experienced trauma.
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Addictions and Compulsions
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Aging and Geriatric Issues
- Body Image
- Chronic Pain
- Codependency / Dependency
- Compulsive Spending / Shopping
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- Dual Diagnosis
- Eating and Food Issues
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Identity Issues
- Inattention, Impulsivity, and Hyperactivity (ADHD)
- LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Military and Veterans Issues
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Obsessions and Compulsions (OCD)
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Smoking Cessation
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Suspiciousness / Paranoia
- Trust Issues
- Values Clarification
- Women's Issues
- Young Adult Issues
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Anger Management
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Depth Hypnosis
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Exposure Therapy
- Gottman Method
- Guided Therapeutic Imagery
- Humanistic Psychology
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Journal Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Positive Psychotherapy
- Relational Psychotherapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.