My Approach to Helping
- Stephanie studied at Adelphi University where she received her BA and first MA in General Psychology. She continued her education at LIU Post where she received her MS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling.
- Stephanie’s previous experience includes interning for Zucker Hillside Hospital’s outpatient PROS Program where she gained experience working with and treating clients with various mental health disorders including anxiety, depression, panic disorder, and ADHD. Stephanie has also worked in a private practice setting conducting individual therapy using CBT and ACT.
- Stephanie prefers to cater to her clients needs when conducting individual therapy and incorporates several therapeutic modalities such as CBT, ACT, DBT, Mindfulness, Motivational Interviewing, and traditional Psychotherapy.
- Stephanie also has experience conducting group therapy that touch upon the following: Creative Expression, Social Skills, Meditation, Coping Skills, and Emotional Intelligence.
- Stephanie is truly dedicated to supporting and assisting her clients with overcoming their mental health barriers in order for them to live a healthy, happy, and successful life.