Just like all small business owners, mental health professionals who own and operate a private practice can grow their business by using digital marketing strategies to connect with new potential clients. Digital marketing can include search engine optimization (SEO), content marketing, social media marketing, email marketing, and more.
Digital marketing tools and approaches are constantly evolving. It is important for private practice professionals to know the current digital marketing opportunities and how they may benefit your growth strategy. The articles below cover digital marketing topics that are specific to mental health professionals in private practice.
Creating Digital Marketing Materials:
- Branding Your Private Practice: Marketing Tips for Therapists
- For Therapists: How to Write a Professional Bio
- Tips to Get a Good-Looking Professional Headshot
- 8 Brand-Building Tips to Help Your Practice Get Counselling Clients
- How to Make a Therapy Podcast
Online Directories for Mental Health Professionals:
- 4 Ways Joining a Psychologist Directory Will Put You on The Map
- Here’s Why Clients Trust Counselor Listings to Find The Help They Need
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Therapist Directory Profile
- 4 Benefits of Utilizing a Counseling Directory at Your Therapy Practice
Other Digital Marketing Strategies:
- Marketing Strategies to Maximize ROI for Counselors
- Mental Health Marketing: 4 Ways to Reach Millennials
- 3 Ways to Bring in New Therapy Clients by Growing Online
- Digital Marketing for Behavioral Health is the Key to Success
- How Your New Practice Can Get Counselling Patients and Grow
- A Therapist’s Guide to Ethical Social Media Use
For more tools and resources to help your therapy practice grow and thrive, learn about GoodTherapy Membership.