|Professions: Clinical Social Work, Counseling, Psychotherapy|
I'm a licensed professional.
LCSW - SW7729
1-800-651-8085 ext. 00294
I am an in-network provider for:
- Optum Health
- United Behavioral Health
I believe in the potential and possibility for growth and change for all. I believe that one of the greatest assests we have is contained within ourselves and I will strive to help you uncover your own answers, develop insights into the challenges you face and discover your own strengths along the way.
or Call Cynthia Swain, LCSW at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 00294
More Info About My Practice
I am a participating provider on several insurance panels including Aetna, Cigna, United Behavioral Health, Humana/LifeSynch, Military OneSource, Ceridian, Medicare, ESI, Behavioral Health Systems, MHN Behavioral Health and Wood & Associates. I will also work with you on a fee arrangement if necessary.
It's often not easy to make the call to seek help, but it's a courageous one and I would be honored to partner with you along the journey. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Group Therapy
My focus is primarily limited to working with adults in either individual or couples therapy. I also offer group therapy depending on client need. Some of the areas that I offer services include: Depression, Anxiety, Grief/Loss, Divorce/Separation, Women's Issues, Adjustment, Marital & Relationship conflict, Self-Esteem/Confidence/Self-Image Problems, Job-Related Issues, Communication Issues, Gay/Lesbian Issues; Anger Management, Work/Life Balance and Supporting/Reinforcing Recovery and Spiritual Growth.
Client Concerns Within Your Scope of Practice
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Codependency / Dependency
- Communication Problems
- Control Issues
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Emotional Abuse
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Inattention, Impulsivity, and Hyperactivity (ADHD)
- LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Relationships and Marriage
- Religious Issues
- Trust Issues
- Values Clarification
- Women's Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Emotional Freedom Technique
- Guided Therapeutic Imagery
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Positive Psychology
- Possibility Therapy
- Reality Therapy
- Self Psychology
- Solution Focused Therapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.