Dr. Rosana Marzullo-Dove, Psy.D.
Dr. Rosana Marzullo-Dove, Psy.D.
|Professions: Marriage & Family Therapy, Psychology, Psychotherapy|
|License Status: I'm a therapist practicing under supervision|
|Primary Credential: Provisional Licensee - PPY223|
Billing and Insurance
I don't currently accept insurance, but I can provide documentation if clients wish to submit to an insurance company for "out of network" benefit coverage
Fees: Fees: $150 for 45 min sessions (Individual)
$200 for 60 min sessions (Individual or Couples)
See other therapists in Tampa, FL.
Your symptoms of depression and anxiety may be steaming from different areas, such as relationship issues (with spouse, friends, or coworkers), transitional times (moving, work, losses), deriving from trauma, or issues while developing as an individual.
My goal as a psychotherapist is to promote well-being, to process the emotional pain, hold hope, and work through the problems that are keeping you from living your full potential.
Email or Call Dr. Rosana Marzullo-Dove, Psy.D. at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 34660
More Info About My Practice
- For emerging adults (college age), I work with the anxieties of navigating new relationships, leaving home, dealing with issues of becoming an adult, depression caused by the loss (of friends, neighborhood, family), and transitional issues such as becoming independent, having to make own decisions, and advocate for themselves.
- My clients present with a variety of issues, such as relationship issues (pre- and post-marriage), sexual issues, career development, anxiety caused by trauma (small or big), or depression.
- Women can present with specific emotional pain: relationship issues with partners, children, or friends; infertility issues, perinatal loss (abortion, miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, or neonatal death); while men can present with relationship issues at work, sexual concerns, or losses.
- Older adults, find comfort working on transitioning to retirement (self or spouse's), family issues, or grief and loss (of work, friends, family, etc).
What I Usually Need to Know to Help
The best treatment is with an experienced therapist who understands your set of problems.
When calling for an appointment, I will be asking questions particular to your problem.
In few words, let me know what is going on now (ie. anxiety, depression, relationship issues), when it started (ie. after something happen, 2 years ago), and what you have tried doing to help with the problem (ie. talked to priest, had therapy, taking pills or other substances).
This way, I will know if I can help you. If not, I am connected with a great group of therapists in Tampa that I can refer you to.
Important Factors for Choosing a Therapist
Choosing a therapist who will match with you requires some research.
In order to know if we are a good match, I usually use the first 2 sessions for assessment of the problem(s) before I ask you to commit to therapy, which can last many months or years.
For therapy to work, it is essential we have a good therapeutic relationship. I will provide space for you to be as honest and as open as you can, in a non-judgmental environment.
Give me a call at 813-613-8587 for a free 15-min phone consultation or go to www.marzullodove.com.
Services I Provide
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
Ages I Work With
Groups I Work With
Individual Adults, Couples, College Students, Older Adults, Perinatal Issues, Grief and Loss
By using this site, you signify your assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.