Ime Kerlee, LPC, PhD WGS
Ime Kerlee, LPC, PhD WGS
|Professions: Coaching, Counseling, Mental Health Counseling|
|License Status: I'm a licensed professional.|
|Primary Credential: Licensed Professional Counselor|
Billing and Insurance
I am an in-network provider for:
Fees: $100/session, sliding scale $50-$85, cash, credit, or account transfer
See other therapists in Portland, OR.
I work almost exclusively with trauma survivors to reclaim their lives using the latest brain and body research, storytelling, and skill building. Know you are more than your trauma. You are worthy of love, trust, and joy. If you have been through one or more traumas, including oppression, or struggle with connection, feeling safe, sadness or irritability, nightmares, or feeling numb I want to help you create lasting change in your life.
Email or Call Ime Kerlee, LPC, PhD WGS at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 16122
More Info About My Practice
My practices specializes in the needs of women, people of color, and queer, trans, and QTPoC people particularly students, faculty, and social justice workers. We will work together to create safety, emotional stability, and the ability to truly love yourself and be loved by others. Together we will identify and help you let go of old stories that trap you in pain or shame. The focus of our work together will be about strengthening and enhancing your existing skills and using expressive therapies, stories, and interpersonal neurobiology to integrate trauma and leave it behind.
Specific Issue(s) I'm Skilled at Helping With
(1) COMPLEX TRAUMA - chronic abuse, assault, or invalidation, that makes it hard to trust, feel motivated, stop worrying, or feeling like your life is stuck
(2) CULTURAL TRAUMA - chronic or systemic bullying or oppression based on your identity including gender, sexuality, ability, race, etc. leading to feeling irritable, hopeless, isolated, or gaslit
(3) ACADEMIC COACHING - I worked with high school and college students for 20+ years and supported junior faculty for almost 10 years. Currently I teach at a local college. Special populations succesfully served: feminist, returning, queer, trans and QTPoC, and counseling students and queer and PoC junior and adjunct faculty.
(4) COUPLES THERAPY - improve communication, deepen intimacy, navigate changing desires and/or heal and let go of old wounds.
(5) CONSULTATION - if you are needing support on how to work with clients of color, queer, trans, or QTPoC clients, or bi/multiracial and queer couples ot are putting together a webinar or workshop on these issues I am happy to consult
Please note: The video above was submitted by Ime Kerlee, LPC, PhD WGS, and any views or opinions expressed are not necessarily shared by GoodTherapy.org. We do our best to ensure videos align with our mission and vision; however, if you find there is inappropriate content, please email us or call 888-563-2112 ext. 2.
Services I Provide
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
Ages I Work With
Groups I Work With
Trauma and Abuse survivors, people experiencing cultural trauma or oppression, issues with academic success, social justice activists looking for clarity or balance, Queer, Trans, QTPoC issues, Queer & biracial couples, borderline and dissociative concerns
By using this site, you signify your assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.