|Professions: Marriage & Family Therapy, Psychotherapy, Counseling Psychology|
I'm a licensed professional.
Marriage and Family Therapist
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist with over a decade of experience working with individuals, couples and families facing the challenges life presents when dealing with change and transition. Psychotherapy offers a safe place to explore difficult emotions, gain new perspective and heal from painful losses. My approach combines elements of cognitive and dialectical behavioral therapy, family systems theory, narrative therapy, psychodynamics and psychoeducation. I place great emphasis on the therapeutic relationship with my clients and believe that the right personal fit is crucial to a successful therapeutic relationship and, in turn, to facilitating greater self-awareness and personal growth.
I work together with adult individuals, couples and families experiencing adjustments to major life transitions resulting in anxiety and depression, including women with perinatal and postpartum concerns, grief and loss, and a lowered sense of self esteem. Additionally, my clinical interests include: premarital counseling, parenting issues and ADD in adults.
or Call Vanessa Bradden, LMFT at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 12310
More Info About My Practice
Finding a therapist you want to work with can be overwhelming. To help you with this important decision, I offer a free 15-minute consultation by phone or in person.
I accept Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO insurance plans. If you have an different insurance plan, I am happy to provide you with the necessary documentation to submit for reimbursement.
My office is conveniently located in Lakeview 3 blocks from the Paulina brown line. There is metered box parking on Lincoln, Ashland and Belmont. Parking is free on Sunday. I offer daytime, evening and weekend appointments.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Clinical Supervision
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
Client Concerns Within Your Scope of Practice
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Aging and Geriatric Issues
- Blended Family Issues
- Career Choice
- Caregiver Issues / Stress
- Codependency / Dependency
- Communication Problems
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family of Origin Issues
- Fertility Issues
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Identity Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Post Partum Depression
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Pregnancy and Birthing
- Relationships and Marriage
- Women's Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Young Adult Issues
- Collaborative Therapy / Collaborative Language Systems
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Family Attachment Narrative Therapy
- Family Systems Therapy
- Gottman Method
- Integration of different therapy models
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Narrative Therapy
- Object Relations
- Parent Work
- Process Oriented Psychology
- Self Psychology
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Systems Theory /Therapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.