Jessica C. Jones, Psy D.
Accepting new clients - Contact me!
|Professions: Clinical Psychologist|
I'm a licensed professional.
Accepting new clients - Contact me!
I do not work with insurance companies
Fees: Individual $160 per 50 min session
Couples: $230 per 75 min session
Free Initial Consultation
Everyday stress can produce intense, overwhelming, and even debilitating emotions. Therapy offers you the tools and support you need to become your best self. I offer genuine, open-minded, empathic treatment. We’ll work together to help you devise practical solutions for overcoming obstacles. I help my clients improve their relationships, increase their insight, and deepen their understanding of themselves and others. I arm couples with the tools they need to improve communication, foster trust, and improve intimacy.
I specialize in depression, anxiety, interpersonal trauma, postpartum depression, early childhood attachment issues, PTSD, relationship concerns, grief/loss, low self-esteem, and women’s issues. I use the Gottman Method of Couples therapy, as well as other research-supported approaches, with couples.
I graduated from Hofstra University with a degree in psychology, and from the American School of Professional Psychology with master’s and doctoral degrees in clinical psychology. I am certified in trauma-focused cognitive-behavioral therapy, and completed Level I training in the Gottman Method of Couples Therapy.
or Call Jessica C. Jones, Psy D. at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 39860
My Therapy Focus
My treatment approach is based on the philosophy that different people need different things at different times, which is why an integrative relational approach to therapy is at the core of my work in understanding the unique layers of others. One of the ways I do this is an exploration into how past influences affect current ways of relating in the world through a psychodynamic lens and applying practical tools toward enhancing healing and understanding with Mindfulness, Insight-Oriented techniques and Interpersonal Therapy. When working with couples I apply tools and techniques influenced by Imago Therapy, Emotion Focused Therapy, and The Gottman Method.
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
Postpartum Depression/Anxiety Survivors, Survivors of emotional/physical trauma
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Academic Concerns
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Attachment Issues
- Caregiver Issues / Stress
- Codependency / Dependency
- Communication Problems
- Control Issues
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Dual Diagnosis
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Problems
- Fertility Issues
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Helplessness / Victimhood
- Identity Issues
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Money and Financial Issues
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Multicultural Concerns
- Post Partum Depression
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Pregnancy and Birthing
- Prejudice / Discrimination
- Relationships and Marriage
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Sexual Assault / Abuse
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Trust Issues
- Values Clarification
- Women's Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Young Adult Issues
- Emotion Focused Couples Therapy
- Gottman Method
- Imago Relationship Therapy (IRT)
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT)
- Relational Psychotherapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.