Elke Rechberger, Ph.D.
Accepting new clients - Contact me!
|Professions: Psychotherapist, Psychologist, Other|
I'm a licensed professional.
Clinical Psychology - PSY17608
Accepting new clients - Contact me!
I don't currently accept insurance, but I can provide documentation if clients wish to submit to an insurance company for "out of network" benefit coverage
Fees: $200 to $ 225/session; free 15-minute consultation
Free Initial Consultation
People often seek out therapy when the stress and pain of life feels overwhelming, and when the ways we typically cope no longer help us feel better. I am committed to working together with you to understand the source of your challenges, and develop practical strategies to reach your goals, beginning with our very first session.
My goal is for you to as comfortable as possible when sharing your fears, concerns, mistakes, anxiety, or shame without feeling judged, misunderstood, or criticized. I also look forward to celebrating your successes and sharing your joys. Good therapy enables us to explore your past, talk about your feelings, brainstorm solutions to problems, learn new skills, experiment with different ways to talk with others, and plan for your future.
In my experience, therapy is progressing well when we are comfortable enough to speak freely about anything, be able to quietly sit and reflect on relevant issues, cry when needed, and laugh together.
or Call Elke Rechberger, Ph.D. at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 16205
More Info About My Practice
I offer a free initial consultation to see if we will work well together, and am willing to discuss a sliding scale for payment in cases of extreme financial hardship. While I am not a "within-network" provider for any insurance companies, nor do I bill insurance directly for therapy services, I will provide you with a Superbill at the end of the month for you to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
In addition, there are various ways in which you may be able to receive all, or part reimbursement for my session fees:
1) Your insurance may directly reimburse you; this works for a few HMO insurance companies, and most PPO insurance companies, along with my services as an out-of-network provider. To determine if you’re eligible call your insurance company and ask about reimbursement for mental health services.
2) Several employers offer Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) or Health Savings Accounts (HSA) as pre-tax savings accounts for you to use to cover medical expenses that are out-of-pocket. As a reimbursable expense, therapy is covered for both FSA and HSA accounts.
3) If you have either a FSA or HSA, you can also use them to fund either the deductible and/or the out-of-pocket expenses your insurance won't cover.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Clinical Supervision
While I enjoy working with all kinds of clients, I often help overachievers, perfectionists, lawyers, and other highly skilled people to have healthier and happier relationships, and find more satisfaction in work-life-family demands.
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Addictions and Compulsions
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Aging and Geriatric Issues
- Attachment Issues
- Blended Family Issues
- Career Choice
- Caregiver Issues / Stress
- Child and/or Adolescent Issues
- Codependency / Dependency
- Communication Problems
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- Eating and Food Issues
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Health / Illness / Medical Issues
- HIV / AIDS
- Identity Issues
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Men's Issues
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Multicultural Concerns
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Prejudice / Discrimination
- Relationships and Marriage
- Religious Issues
- Sexuality / Sex Therapy
- Trust Issues
- Values Clarification
- Women's Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Young Adult Issues
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Client-Directed Outcome-Informed Therapy (CDOI)
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Gottman Method
- Humanistic Psychology (humanism)
- Integration of different therapy models
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Pragmatic / Experiential Therapy for Couples (PET-C)
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.