Dr Sadie F. Sheafe., Ph.D., BCD, LCSW, ABS Dip
|Professions: Clinical Social Work, Mental Health Counseling|
|License Status: I'm a licensed professional.|
Billing and Insurance
I am an in-network provider for:
See other therapists in Hampton, VA.
See other therapists in Norfolk, VA.
DQS Healthcare Group: In my Clinical Practice I seek to create an environment that allows you to feel comfortable and at ease in your sessions. I provide a non-judgmental, confidential and friendly atmosphere that is supportive, mindful of your concerns, direct and above all, encourages interaction. My team and I provide both sex therapy and/or psychotherapy or a combination of both depending on your issue.
I firmly believe that the therapeutic result of 'correct' therapy is a consequence of treatment. In other words, the results of your therapy session should be judged by you to be desirable and beneficial. The goal is to positively enhance and improve your quality of life based on your desires and your right of self determination; without judgment or criticism.
Email or Call Dr Sadie F. Sheafe., Ph.D., BCD, LCSW, ABS Dip at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 09647
More Info About My Practice
In over 150 combined years of combined clinical experience my team and I have worked with thousands of men and women who want to learn how to cope with current conditions, make quality of life improvements, change relationships, alter behaviors and in general feel better about themselves. It is our goal to help you better understand yourself and accurately clarify what you wish for. We treat adolescents, juveniles, teenagers, adults of all ages, couples and the GLBTQIA community.
Specific Issue(s) I'm Skilled at Helping With
Although my team of psychiatrist, psychologist and licensed clinical social workers address all of your mental health needs, I am one of a few Clinical Sexologists living in this region. I am a Diplomate of the American Board of Sexology. Sexology is defined as the study of human sexual behavior. Alfred Kinsey and Sigmund Freud were pioneers in this field. Over the last 30 years I have worked with thousands of individuals who were suffering from sexual issues and concerns and for many, they felt as though there was no help. They did not understand the purpose of a sex therapist.
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU NEED A PROFESSIONAL SEX THERAPIST?
START WITH THESE QUESTIONS!
1. Have you ever had or do you have sexually transmitted diseases because of careless sexual behavior?
2. Are you having an affair that you want to end but don't know how?
3. Are you battling with feelings of gender identity?
4. Is your marriage or your relationship in trouble, does it lack passion?
5. Has sexual abuse as a child or as an adult causing a problem in your life?
6. Have you ever sexually abused someone and never spoke to a professional about it?
7. Have you been sexually abused by someone and are living in pain?
8. Are you unable to get or maintain an erection?
9. Do you lack sexual desire?
10. Are you addicted to pornography, prostitutes or anything sexually detrimental?
11. Are you addicted to strippers and waste money unnecessarily in strip clubs?
12. Have you and your partner stopped having sex?
13. Has sex become a chore or does it feel like a job?
Please note: The video above was submitted by Dr Sadie F. Sheafe., Ph.D., BCD, LCSW, ABS Dip, and any views or opinions expressed are not necessarily shared by GoodTherapy.org. We do our best to ensure videos align with our mission and vision; however, if you find there is inappropriate content, please email us or call 888-563-2112 ext. 2.
Services I Provide
- Clinical Supervision
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
- Psychological Evaluation
- Residential Treatment or Hospitilization
Ages I Work With
Groups I Work With
Military Sexual Trauma, Victims of Sexual Trauma, Porn Addiction, Cyberspace Addiction, Sex Therapy and Counseling
By using this site, you signify your assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.