Dr Lori B Goldblatt Clinical Psychologist
I'm a licensed professional.
1-800-651-8085 ext. 11534
My approach to therapy is informed by a variety of theoretical approaches. However, first and foremost the patient's specific concerns direct the therapy. During some sessions, a patient may need specific direction while in others they may require more of a supportive approach. The patient sets the agenda for each session, while I guide them toward their goals in a warm, gentle manner.
or Call Dr Lori B Goldblatt Clinical Psychologist at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 11534
What I Love about Being a Psychotherapist
I love the process of growth within my patients. When they tell me about their successes outside the consultation room and how they have applied our interventions in their "real" lives, I am thrilled. I also love to see patients who were reluctant to come to therapy in the beginning, suddenly "get it" and enjoy their growth process.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Clinical Supervision
I have an APA certification in addictions treatment. I also specialize in treatment of families of persons with severe and persistent mental illesses.
Client Concerns Within Your Scope of Practice
- Addictions and Compulsions
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Career Choice
- Caregiver Issues / Stress
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Problems
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Women's Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Young Adult Issues
- Client-Directed Outcome-Informed Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Feminist Therapy
- Humanistic Psychology
- Mindfulness Based Approaches
- Process Oriented Psychology
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.