Evelyn Booth M.A., LMFT
Evelyn Booth M.A., LMFT
|Professions: Marriage & Family Therapist, Mental Health Counselor, Psychotherapist|
|License Status: I'm a licensed professional.|
|Primary Credential: Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist - 96692|
Billing and Insurance
See other therapists in Redondo Beach, CA.
See other therapists in Manhattan Beach, CA.
Despite our best efforts, life can sometimes leave us feeling overwhelmed. Regardless of whether your problems are recent or longstanding, I believe it is always possible to reach a place of healing and hope. As a therapist, I am passionate about helping clients discover the stronger, happier and more resilient parts of themselves that will allow them to lead more authentic and fulfilling lives.
My early professional life, my role as a parent, spouse and daughter of aging parents as well as my academic background and clinical training have afforded me the knowledge and life experience necessary to effectively help clients make sense of the challenges they face. The therapeutic approach I employ is typically aimed at fostering self-awareness and a deeper understanding of one's self, others, and the world around them. Collaboratively, the work we do together will allow you to arrive at a position of greater clarity with regard to your life, as well as a keen awareness of the present, thus freeing you to go on to make more informed and conscious choices about how you might wish to conduct your life.
My professional expertise includes helping individuals (including adolescents) as well as families work through anxiety, depression, trauma, relational difficulties, parenting, life transitions and grief. I also work with couples to assist partners in the development of increased emotional intimacy, greater understanding, better communication and the establishment or re-establishment of trust.
Email or Call Evelyn Booth M.A., LMFT at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 26682
More Info About My Practice
ADDITIONAL TRAINING RECEIVED:
- Innovative Treatment & Clinical Skills for Trauma, PTSD, Anxiety & Depression (UCLA)
- EFT Couples Therapy 4-Day Externship, Dr. Sue Johnson (Cal Tech)
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy, Kristie Cain, M.A., LMFT (Antioch University)
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) Program (Christiane Wolf, MD, Ph.D, InsightLA)
- Child & Adolescent Grief Treatment conducted by Our House (Green Dot Schools)
- Couples Empathy Training, James Gottfurcht, Ph.D. (UCLA)
- Co-Dependency and Shame Training, Darlene Lancer, J.D., LMFT (Antioch University)
- LGBTQ Affirmative Therapy (Green Dot Schools)
- Youth Mindfulness Training, Betsy Hanger, M.A. (Antioch University)
- Sex Therapy Treatment Training Program, Center for Healthy Sex
Services I Provide
- Family Therapy
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
Ages I Work With
By using this site, you signify your assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.