Katarina Cap, MA, LLPC, NCC
Katarina Cap, MA, LLPC, NCC
|Professions: Life Coach, Counselor, Marriage & Family Therapist|
I'm a licensed professional.
Professional Counselor - 6401015178
Life is an amazing journey but many times it can leave you feeling overwhelmed, confused and at a loss as to what to do next. You are not alone and I can help. My passion is working with individuals as well as couples that are struggling or in crisis. Each individual's journey is unique and your story is important to me. I create a space that is judgment free and nurturing so we can find healthy avenues to express your thoughts and feelings. I can provide support and guidance to help you move forward and gain a better understanding of yourself and your personal relationships.
Having been married for over 20 years and being a mother of 3 children, I understand the toll that everyday life can have on you and your relationships. I believe that with my life experiences and credentials I can help you navigate through life's challenges.
My approach is strength- based, client centered, and solution focused with a touch of humor added in. Telling your story takes a lot of courage, it also creates awareness to discovering patterns and negative beliefs that have led you to choices you are not happy with.
I look forward to hearing from you.
or Call Katarina Cap, MA, LLPC, NCC at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 29851
More Info About My Practice
I am conveniently located in Downtown Rochester. The office is in the quaint Main Street Plaza building located on the East side of Main Street between Fourth St. and University. I am on the second floor which is easily accessible by an elevator. There is no need to park and pay at a meter since there is a parking structure behind the building which offers free parking for the first 2 hours.
It is intention is to create a boutique counseling experience, which simply means that my office feels more relaxed and cozy than clinical. This is your time to sit back, relax and focus on yourself for an hour.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Aging and Geriatric Issues
- Attachment Issues
- Blended Family Issues
- Body Image
- Caregiver Issues / Stress
- Child and/or Adolescent Issues
- Chronic Pain
- Codependency / Dependency
- Communication Problems
- Compulsive Spending / Shopping
- Control Issues
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Eating and Food Issues
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Helplessness / Victimhood
- Identity Issues
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Men's Issues
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Obsessions and Compulsions (OCD)
- Post Partum Depression
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Pregnancy and Birthing
- Prejudice / Discrimination
- Relationships and Marriage
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Suicidal Ideation and Behavior
- Trust Issues
- Women's Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Young Adult Issues
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Solution Focused Therapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.