My Approach to Helping
Relationships are the fabric of our lives, but they can be so hard!
It doesn't have to be so hard, though. For 27 years I've been helping couples using my guidance, support, insight, humor, and compassion.
There's a lot that can challenge a relationship. If any of the following seem familiar, it's a good time for us to talk.
- Communication problems
- Constant conflicts
- Difficulty in connecting
- Cross-cultural, interracial, inter-religion
- Difficulty in adapting to being new parents
- Lack of boundaries
- A growing distance between you
- Sexual orientation issues
- Not knowing how to get your needs met
- A sense of boredom
- Feeling lonely when together
These are all problems that can be worked through in couples therapy. I can help you to get your relationship back on track and give you greater insight into yourself and your partner.