|Professions: Psychotherapy, Mental Health Counseling|
I'm a licensed professional.
Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor - 00059
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
Client centered therapies are offered, including short term and longer term issues. I believe people can change and make new decisions in life to increase their power and effectiveness in getting their needs met. I doing relationship and mental health counseling with individuals or couples. I am eclectic in my treatment modalities and can offer support for changes the client desires to make. I assist with taking care of your health and happiness and I believe they are closely connected.
or Call Nina J. Woods, LCPC, NCC at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 08514
More Info About My Practice
I am happy to bill insurances for you. I accept private pay, and have provider agreements with a variety of employee assistance programs. I am also willing to accept your
Employee Assistance Program's single case agreement. This occurs when individuals are traveling or isolated from populated work areas.
Specific Issue(s) I'm Skilled at Helping With
Couples and emotional focused therapy is very exciting for me. Repairing adult attachments and making lasting changes is gratifying. I have always enjoyed doing adult therapies and working with a wide variety of concerns.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Clinical Supervision
Trauma informed therapy, women's issues, men's issues, couples, individual, career, workplace development, mental health and wellness goals.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Adlerian Psychotherapy
- Anger Management
- Biofeedback / Neurofeedback
- Client-Directed Outcome-Informed Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Conflict Resolution Therapy
- Critical Incident Stress Management
- Developmental Needs Meeting Strategy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy
- Emotion Focused Couples Therapy
- Emotion Focused Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Family Attachment Narrative Therapy
- Feminist Therapy
- Guided Therapeutic Imagery
- Humanistic Psychology
- Integral Psychotherapy
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Narrative Therapy
- Parent Work
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Positive Psychology
- Positive Psychotherapy
- Process Oriented Psychology
- Reality Therapy
- Relational Life Therapy
- Relational Psychotherapy
- Relationship Enhancement Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Transactional Analysis
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Voice Dialogue
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.