Elizabeth MacGregor, LPC, Ed.D.
|Professions: Counseling, Psychotherapy, Social Work|
I'm a licensed professional.
LPC - 37PC00065700
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
Are you feeling like you keep dealing with same destructive behaviors, thoughts, habits, and relationships in your life over and over again? Are you at the point where you want to get to the root cause of your pain and heal yourself once and for all? Are you ready to move your life in a positive direction?
Searching for a quality therapist who you feel you can connect with can be overwhelming. Establishing a trusting and safe relationship is always the first step. Supporting individuals, couples and families move through difficult times in life is what we've been doing for over 30 years.
Each person is unique and we work with the therapy approach that's right for you. For some, short-term cognitive counseling methods work best, and for others, a deeper psychoanalytic method is better suited to their situation. Therapy may focus on moving through blocks such as stress and anxiety, depression, compulsive behavior, anger and trauma. Or professional coaching may be what's needed for personal or professional growth.
We work as a clinical team. Through the building of relationships with trust, respect and productive interactions, your "Quality of Life" will grow in a positive way.
or Call Elizabeth MacGregor, LPC, Ed.D. at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 00575
More Info About My Practice
We're flexible in accommodating you so that you feel comfortable and safe during therapy. Counseling can be right in your own home or office, in our office, by e-mail, or telephone. If you're ready to make meaningful change in your life, we're ready to collaborate with you.
Therapy provides clarity for self-awareness so you understand the negative patterns in your life to break through them. Experienced guidance gives you solutions to resolve issues that will make all the difference in your well-being.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
Client Concerns Within Your Scope of Practice
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Addictions and Compulsions
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Aggression and Violence
- Aging and Geriatric Issues
- Attachment Issues
- Blended Family Issues
- Caregiver Issues / Stress
- Child and/or Adolescent Issues
- Chronic Pain
- Communication Problems
- Compulsive Spending / Shopping
- Control Issues
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Domestic Violence
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- Eating and Food Issues
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family Problems
- Gambling Addiction
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Health / Illness / Medical Issues
- HIV / AIDS
- Identity Issues
- Inattention, Impulsivity, and Hyperactivity (ADHD)
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- Internet Addiction
- LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) Issues
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Obsessions and Compulsions (OCD)
- Oppositional and Defiant Behavior in Children and Teen
- Physical Abuse
- Post Traumatic Stress / Trauma
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Relationships and Marriage
- Religious Issues
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Sexual Assault / Abuse
- Sexuality / Sex Therapy
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Trust Issues
- Women's Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Young Adult Issues
- Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy
- Anger Management
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Psycho-Physical Therapy
- Psychoanalysis / Modern Psychoanalysis
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.