|Professions: Marriage & Family Therapy, Psychotherapy, Counselling|
I'm a licensed professional.
Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist - MT-2217
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
Are you presently having difficulties communicating your feelings? Are you feeling tired, anxious, depressed and confused? Are you having low self esteem and self worth issues? Those are some of the reasons why you would consider seeking therapy. As a psychodynamic and solution focused therapist, I assist my clients in increasing their awareness into how past unresolved experiences are making it difficult for them to presently live a joyful and fulfilling life. By way of my compassion and genuine approach, I engage my clients in exploring alternative solutions to their long standing emotional problems.
or Call Ada L. Casiano, LMFT at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 05061
More Info About My Practice
My fees range from $80.00 - $130.00 per session.
I also participate in the following insurance panels and am presently accepting new patients:
Avmed, UMBH (University of Miami Behavioral Health), Value Options, Cempatico Network,Cigna, Aetna, Ceridian Life Works, MHN Network, New Directions Behavioral Health,and ComPsych.
My office is centrally located near Dadeland Mall and Baptist Hospital.
Mrs. Casiano has been a featured speaker in Despierta America, Univision Television.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
Client Concerns Within Your Scope of Practice
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Blended Family Issues
- Communication Problems
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Helplessness / Victimhood
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Multicultural Concerns
- Obsessions and Compulsions (OCD)
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Relationships and Marriage
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Trust Issues
- Women's Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Anger Management
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Conflict Resolution Therapy
- Critical Incident Stress Management
- Family Systems Therapy
- Positive Psychology
- Solution Focused Therapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.