My Approach to Helping
I believe that the quality of our relationships determines the quality of our lives. That is why our goal at Relationship Experts is to offer couples tools to make their relationship work and thrive. We offer a revolution in couples therapy as we do not engage in “venting sessions” that lead nowhere. Instead, you’ll get actual tools to transform your relationship from a seasoned therapist who specializes in couples and marriage therapy.
Who we are:
We are a private practice based in Miami, Florida led by Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist Idit Sharoni founded more than a decade ago. Our team of experts specialize in couples therapy marriage counseling, infidelity and affair recovery, communication issues, intimacy and desire issues, and premarital counseling. We also offer an international Infidelity Recovery Coaching Program for couples who want to stay together, heal, and rebuild trust. We offer an in-depth consultation to determine best fit.
Our therapy process:
Part of our success over the past decade belongs to our tried and perfected process that is individually tailored to every case. This is what you can expect.
1. Free consultation - During this free 15-min phone consult, we speak with you to find out the issue, determine if we\'re the right fit, suggest ways we can help, and provide information about our couples therapy programs (fees, availability, etc). If all goes well, we will schedule your first session and onboard you as our client.
2. Intake Session - We see you for an initial intake session where we get to know you. This will let us discuss what is and is not working in your relationship, and establish some ideas on how to make your relationship work long-term.
3. Couples Assessment + Feedback & Treatment Planning - You will be assigned a thorough couples assessment and your therapist will share the results with you in a feedback session.
4. Ongoing Sessions - This is when you start working towards your goals, learn tools to transform the way you communicate to allow going deeper into the underlying issues.
5. Progress Evaluation - A progress evaluation will be assigned to you towards the middleend of the couples therapy program. You will discuss your progress and goal-reaching with your therapist. We will also discuss continued care in this session.
6. End of Process + Maintenance Planning - The process ends when you have reached the point where your relationship marriage is in a comfortable stable place. When you are ready to enjoy your partner and your relationship again is where counseling isn’t needed anymore. Maintenance plan: we leave you with a detailed plan on how to independently maintain the success you achieved with us.
Your next step:
Click 'Book Now' to schedule a free consultation - pick from the options and fill out the information. We will call you at the time of the consultation.
My team and I look forward to meeting you and helping you make your relationship work & thrive!
- Idit Sharoni, LMFT