Jennifer Harned Adams, Ph.D.
Jennifer Harned Adams, Ph.D.
|Professions: Psychologist, Counselor, Life Coach|
I'm a licensed professional.
Psychologist - 3123
Not accepting new clients.
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
~Are you hoping to become a mother but are having difficulty achieving that goal?
~Are you currently experiencing a high-risk pregnancy and experiencing distress?
~Are you a new mom, and finding that you aren't enjoying motherhood as you had hoped?
~Are you a woman at any stage of life, coping with a serious or chronic illness such as cancer and need support?
In order to live life to the fullest as a woman, mother and partner, it is important to have wellness of mind and body. If you've been diagnosed with a chronic or serious health problem, counseling may help you adjust to this new aspect of your life and help you to make important lifestyle changes. If you are hoping to become a mom and are having difficulty reaching that goal, or you are pregnant or a new mother and feelings of depression or anxiety are impacting your ability to enjoy motherhood, counseling may help you on your journey.
As a clinical psychologist with post-doctoral training in psychosocial oncology and women's reproductive health, I enjoy sharing my knowledge and expertise with women to help them feel their best and reach their goals.
or Call Jennifer Harned Adams, Ph.D. at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 02423
More Info About My Practice
I utilize a positive, solution-focused, strength-based approach when working with clients. Whenever possible, I utilize empirically-supported treatments and techniques so that my clients have the confidence that I am using treatments that are proven to help.
- Clinical Supervision
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
New mothers, new parents, women/couples coping with fertility concerns, complicated pregnancy, pregnancy and infant loss, cancer survivors, women with serious or chronic health concerns
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Body Image
- Career Choice
- Caregiver Issues / Stress
- Chronic Pain
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Fertility Issues
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Health / Illness / Medical Issues
- HIV / AIDS
- Identity Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Obsessions and Compulsions (OCD)
- Post Partum Depression
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Pregnancy and Birthing
- Relationships and Marriage
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Women's Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Body-Mind Psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Emotion Focused Couples Therapy
- Gottman Method
- Journal Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Mindfulness-Based Interventions
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy (MET)
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.