Paula Tropiano, LPC, CCDP-Diplomate - Behavior Therapist & Addictions Specialist
|Professions: Counseling, Psychotherapy, Coaching|
|License Status: I'm a licensed professional.|
|Primary Credential: Licensed Professional Counselor - PC003871|
Billing and Insurance
Click here to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
See other therapists in West Chester, PA.
See other therapists in Philadelphia, PA.
My approach is strength-based, collaborative and holistic. The foundation of our work together includes building your skills; increasing your awareness, sense of emotional stability, emotional intelligence, and resilience, along with helping you learn to advocate for yourself gracefully and effectively. These skills help reduce symptoms, disturbing emotions and difficulties and support the creation of a more manageable and fulfilling life. I am accustomed to collaborating with other healthcare professionals in the interest of my clients, including primary care physician, psychiatrist, and other specialists. I believe that my clients are resourceful individuals with insight and skill waiting to be tapped in the interest of improvement of their health and well-being.
Email or Call Paula Tropiano, LPC, CCDP-Diplomate - Behavior Therapist & Addictions Specialist at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 19846
More Info About My Practice
Out of network provider (check if your plan has out of network coverage) Contracted with some EAPs - ACESS and FIRST CALL
New Group: Increase Your Effectiveness and Self-Mastery
Much of the time, "What's next" in our lives involves integrating or reinventing ones' self, developing a new lifestyle, relationship changes, career decisions and more. Whether it is improving your health, preparing for a relationship, starting a new venture, this group is oriented towards achieving your goals. Email for eBrochure with objectives and details.
Specific Issue(s) I'm Skilled at Helping With
- Addiction - chronic relapse
- Mood disorders - overwhelming emotions
- Complex situations where there are multiple issues occurring simultaneously. For example; addiction, pain, depression, and occupational problems.
- Life transitions; divorce, retirement and "empty nest."
What I Love about Being a Psychotherapist
Sometimes people ask me how I can listen to people's problems every day. I always tell them, I don't hear negatives as much as I hear about opportunity and possibilities!
There is always an opportunity for improvement. When clients can start to use their minds and strengths in more productive ways, things start to shift and change.
As quoted by Carl Jung - "Behind our wounds lie our greatest gifts".
It is an honor to work with people in the work of self development and to see the "real self emerge" from within.
Please note: The video above was submitted by Paula Tropiano, LPC, CCDP-Diplomate - Behavior Therapist & Addictions Specialist, and any views or opinions expressed are not necessarily shared by GoodTherapy.org. We do our best to ensure videos align with our mission and vision; however, if you find there is inappropriate content, please email us or call 888-563-2112 ext. 2.
Services I Provide
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Group Therapy
- Clinical Supervision
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
- Psychological Evaluation
Ages I Work With
Groups I Work With
Adults (21 years old and up). I am especially adept with working with:
- Professionals, including executives, healthcare, law, pilots, etc., whose jobs involve accountability for the safety and well-being of others, who may be struggling with substance abuse or behavioral difficulties putting them at risk of negative fallout.
- Coaching professionals moving towards retirement or exploring career change. Redefining priorities and goals.
- Individuals who have been in therapy in the past who have had little positive outcome or who have had a history of chronic relapse with substances/ addiction.
- Individuals with personality disorders/difficult traits which present ongoing problems.
By using this site, you signify your assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.