Kimberley K. Harris LPC, LMFT, EMDR, NCC
|Professions: Counseling, Coaching, Psychotherapy|
I'm a licensed professional.
LMFT - 897
LPC - 5538
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
I believe that all people possess the inner strength to lead productive, balanced lives. However, they struggle to find the right skill sets to exercise their intentions in their intra-personal world and within their relationships.
or Call Kimberley K. Harris LPC, LMFT, EMDR, NCC at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 13612
More Info About My Practice
Providing interpersonal solutions for individuals, couples and teens. Fear, depression, anxiety and relationship conflict is painful and exhausting. Wanting to change but not knowing how is difficult. Together we will work to create realistic ''outside the box'' solutions for life challenges and transitions. I have great success in helping people heal from the wounds and stresses of life and become un-stuck from repetitive negative patterns. Whether restoring balance or creating it, I can help uncover what stands in the way. Our relationship will be a safe and comfortable place to confidently work on getting you where deserve to be.
I utilize a systemic blend of therapeutic methods including REBT, CBT, DBT and EMDR. In addition, I have been extensively trained as a family therapist and couples counselor by The Gottman Institute. I specialize in anxiety, depression, addiction and conflict resolution. I work primarily with teens, adults, couples and families.
Take one step toward change-right now! Attain the success and growth you deserve. Click on my website to see pictures and learn more. My office is conveniently located off I-25 and Crossroads exit in Loveland. Call or e-mail today to schedule a FREE consultation.
What I Usually Need to Know to Help
I need to understand what they they are trying to accomplish, so I can help them develop a path to get there.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Clinical Supervision
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
- Home-Based Therapy
- Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy
- Anger Management
- Body-Mind Psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Conflict Resolution Therapy
- Contemplative Psychotherapy
- Depth-Oriented Brief Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Dreamwork and Dream Analysis
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Family Systems Therapy
- Gestalt Therapy
- Gottman Method
- Guided Therapeutic Imagery
- Humanistic Psychology
- Integration of different therapy models
- Internal Family Systems
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Non-Violent Communication
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Positive Psychotherapy
- Process Oriented Psychology
- Psychoanalysis / Modern Psychoanalysis
- Reality Therapy
- Relational Life Therapy
- Relational Psychotherapy
- Relationship Enhancement Therapy
- Satir Transformational Systemic Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Transactional Analysis
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.