My Approach to Helping
The Psychological health & Safety (PH&S) Clinic offers a range of clinical and counselling services for individuals, couples and families at a number of offices located throughout Vancouver, Surrey, Richmond and Tri-Cities.
We believe in making counselling services accessible to any who need it. As such, we also offer services via telehealth – using secure, encrypted videoconferencing platforms. Telehealth services are available to clients located throughout BC, and are a convenient option that allows prioritization of psychological health & wellness around life’s busy demands.
**TO EXPEDITE BOOKINGS, WE KINDLY REQUEST APPOINTMENT REQUESTS BE SUBMITTED DIRECTLY THROUGH OUR WEBSITE LINKED IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT HAND CORNER**
Life is not always easy, and we believe that all of us – if we live long enough and go through enough life experiences – will struggle with psychological health difficulties at some point in our lives. At the Psychological health & Safety Clinic, our team places strong value on client-centered approaches that are collaborative, solution-focused, and grounded in evidence-based science. We take a strong values-based approach in our work with clients, taking the time to learn about you and what’s most important to you. We pay attention to all important areas of your life – not just the symptoms – and work with you to enhance your quality of life both personally and professionally. We believe that all of us are experts in our own lives – as such, our clients guide the focus of treatment, and we work to ensure we have a strong understanding of your goals, hopes and dreams so that we can most effectively support you in achieving the outcomes you are wanting for your life. In addition to working with you to enhance your psychological health and wellness, we pay attention to your physical health (exercise, sleep, diet), your relationships (family, friends, intimate relationships) and work-related goals and pursuits (including workplace challenges and stressors).
We offer assessment and treatment services to individuals, couples and families for a range of life difficulties, including but not limited to:
• General life stress
• Workplace stress and conflict
• Relationship enhancement (building closer connections, enhancing intimacy, pre-marital counselling)
• Relationship difficulties (conflict, separation, divorce, co-parenting)
• Mood disorders (depression, dysthymia, bipolar disorder)
• Anxiety and related disorders (generalized or social anxiety disorder, panic, post-traumatic stress disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, phobias, hoarding)
• Eating disorders (anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge-eating disorder)
• Borderline personality disorder, non-suicidal self-injury, & chronic suicidality
• Substance use, misuse & abuse
• Chronic physical issues (pain, injury, disability)
Where We Serve:
- We also offer remote telehealth (encrypted videoconferencing services) for patients throughout BC.