Customer experience (CX) is the sum of the feelings and perceptions your clients (customers) have when interacting with you and your practice--from when they first contact you to when they exit therapy. Ensuring a positive customer experience can help you retain clients, get word-of-mouth referrals, and grow your private practice.
The articles below cover how mental health professionals can craft the best customer experience for their clients.
Customer Experience Basics:
- Does Customer Experience Apply to Your Therapy Practice?
- Creating a Client-Centric Brand? Take a Practice Inventory
- Are You in a Therapy Private Practice? Forget About Competition
- Should You Offer a Free Initial Consultation?
Customer Experience How-Tos:
- How to Handle Negative Online Reviews of Your Practice
- It’s More Than the Couch: Decorating a Therapeutic Office
- How to Make Your Office More Accessible for People with Disabilities
- Perinatal Mental Health: How to Improve Screening for New Parents
Combating Stigma to Increase CX:
- Mental Health Stigma Keeps Many People From Seeking Treatment
- The Best Way Therapists Can Decrease the Stigma of Being in Therapy
For more tools and resources to improve your practice's customer experience and help your therapy practice grow and thrive, learn about GoodTherapy Membership.