Shoshana Levine, LCSW
I'm a licensed professional.
LCSW - 24340
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
I believe in healing your EMOTIONAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL, and SPIRITUAL pain thereby integrating your BODY, MIND and SOUL. My goal is to help you heal the wounds of your past in order to be able to live a fuller and happier life in the present.
Like a sculptor I provide the tools that help you discover the wholeness that exists within you. I use both a traditional and holistic approach to psychotherapy.
Having a keen sense of intuition I tailor the sessions to fit your needs. Using such modalities as "Heart Centered Hypnotherapy', " Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing "EMDR, "Cognitive Behavioral Therapy"(CBT)and traditional "Talk Therapy
"Heart Centered Hypnotherapy" is a powerful psychotherapeutic modality addressing the growth and health of the body, mind, emotion and spirit. It helps to purge the body of old pain, sadness,old anger, grief, shame, guilt and any other negative beliefs you may want to get rid of.
The basic method utilizes a hypnotic state and age regression to access traumatic source experiences. The usefulness of revisiting these experiences is in releasing repressed emotions, creating a corrective experience to change our emotional and physiological effects, and discovering the life patterns that underlie our behavioral choices.
Heart Centered Hypnotherapy is an experiential technique.
EMDR is especially helpful with PTSD. It help individuals who have survived such traumas as sexual abuse, domestic violence, combat, crime, and those suffering from phobias and self-esteem issues. Healing your wounds helps to bring you Inner Peace and Serenity.
or Call Shoshana Levine, LCSW at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 17651
More Info About My Practice
My fee is $150.00 per session.
I accept checks,cash and all major credit cards through pay-pal for services rendered. You do not need to have a pay-pal account.
I am an out-of-network provider for most PPO insurance Plans with one exception;
I do take Value Options which includes SAG. At the end of each month I provide you with an invoice which you can submit to your insurance company.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Addictions and Compulsions
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Attachment Issues
- Body Image
- Caregiver Issues / Stress
- Child and/or Adolescent Issues
- Codependency / Dependency
- Communication Problems
- Control Issues
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- Eating and Food Issues
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Problems
- Gambling Addiction
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Helplessness / Victimhood
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Post Partum Depression
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Relationships and Marriage
- Religious Issues
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Sexual Assault / Abuse
- Trust Issues
- Values Clarification
- Women's Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Young Adult Issues
- Client-Directed Outcome-Informed Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Collaborative Therapy / Collaborative Language Systems
- Depth Hypnosis
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Family Systems Therapy
- Guided Therapeutic Imagery
- Holistic Psychotherapy
- Humanistic Psychology
- Imago Relationship Therapy
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Object Relations
- Other - Not Listed Here
- Parent Work
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Positive Psychotherapy
- Possibility Therapy
- Regression Therapy
- Relational Psychotherapy
- Relationship Enhancement Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.