Linda Lipshutz, LCSW, ACSW
Linda Lipshutz, LCSW, ACSW
|Professions: Clinical Social Work, Coaching, Marriage & Family Therapy|
I'm a licensed professional.
Lcsw - Sw8859
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
I consider myself to be empathic and a great listener.Your concerns truly matter to me, and I find it important to make sure that our work reflects your important goals.
I am an active therapist. I give a lot of feedback but am very careful not to impose my values or opinions. On the contrary, I strive to help you come up with your own answers and to develop the confidence to make your own choices and decisions.
I am proud to integrate the principles of Emotionally Focused Therapy in my work with couples.
or Call Linda Lipshutz, LCSW, ACSW at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 01060
More Info About My Practice
I consider it a privilege to be part of a person's decision to improve his or her life. Through individual and couple's therapy, I help people uncover patterns that may be holding them back. I have seen my approach effectively provide relief and restore hope to those who are struggling with depression, anxiety, bi-polar disorder, addiction, grief and life transition relationship conflicts. Most often, I work with adolescents and adults as they face issues relating to family challenges, sexuality, infidelity, divorce, remarriage and blended family issues. I believe that people can reach their full potential when they forge a powerful therapeutic relationship in a safe, empathic and confidential environment. I tailor my interventions to meet the client's goals. I received my formal education at Cornell and Columbia Universities and went for post-graduate training at the Ackerman Institue for Family Therapy. although my formal training was psychoanalytic, my practice style has evolved into an active, cognitive-behavioral intervention.
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
I specialize in working with individuals and families facing separation, divorce, remarriage and blended family issues. I work with Single people of all ages, helping them identify what gets in the way of their forming meaningful, long-lasting relationships. I work with family members who are in a family business and are facing serious relationship conflicts that jeopardize the well-being of the entire family and the stability of the business.
I am especially enthusiastic about helping couple strengthen their emotional connection using the Emotionally Focused Therapy model.
- Abortion / Post Abortion Issues
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Academic Concerns
- Addictions and Compulsions
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Adoption / Reunion Issues
- Aging and Geriatric Issues
- Blended Family Issues
- Career Choice
- Caregiver Issues / Stress
- Codependency / Dependency
- Communication Problems
- Compulsive Spending / Shopping
- Control Issues
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- Emotional Abuse
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Problems
- Fertility Issues
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Health / Illness / Medical Issues
- HIV / AIDS
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Post Partum Depression
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Pregnancy and Birthing
- Relationships and Marriage
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Sexuality / Sex Therapy
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Trust Issues
- Women's Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Anger Management
- Client-Directed Outcome-Informed Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
- Family Systems Therapy
- Feminist Therapy
- Imago Relationship Therapy
- Positive Psychology
- Positive Psychotherapy
- Reality Therapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.