Linda C. Gray MA, LPC
Linda C. Gray MA, LPC
|Professions: Creative Arts Therapy, Marriage & Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling|
|License Status: I'm a licensed professional.|
|Primary Credential: LPC|
Billing and Insurance
I don't currently accept insurance, but I can provide documentation if clients wish to submit to an insurance company for "out of network" benefit coverage
Fees: Please call or consult my website for detailed information on fees and services. I will be happy to provide a 10 minute consultation, free of charge, to help you determine the best fit for your needs.
See other therapists in Phoenix, AZ.
Throughout 21 years of helping young children through difficult challenges, my focus has always been on creating a safe and developmentally sensitive environment where positive growth and change can occur because I believe that:
- your child is more than a sum of their problems;
- your child''s developmental strengths, interests and abilities are a source of healing;
- positive relationships and emotional connections need to be nurtured and strengthened as a foundation for growth;
- you, the parent become the co-therapist when you can respond to the need that is communicated by your child''s behavior rather than to the behavior alone.;
- therapy is a collaborative process that may include parents, caregivers, school representatives, health care professionals or other members of the family and community;
- Evidence-based and Best Practice guidelines can be incorporated with Play and Expressive Arts so that therapy is a creative, fun, rewarding and effective.
Whether you are seeking help for common childhood problems or more traumatic life events such as: divorce, grief and loss, abuse, trauma or illness, I will listen to your concerns, give feedback and help you make a practical, achievable plan to help you and your child thrive.
Email or Call Linda C. Gray MA, LPC at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 26558
Specific Issue(s) I'm Skilled at Helping With
Cooperative parenting and divorce: My goal is to help you create a positive environment for cooperative parenting before, during and after divorce. I will help you focus on what matters most to your children so that you can make child-friendly decisions during separation and divorce.
Child Maltreatment (neglect, abandonment, physical and sexual abuse, substance exposure): I have eighteen years experience helping kinship caregivers, foster and adoptive families understand and respond to the the complex needs of children ages birth to five who have experienced developmental trauma. I offer attachment-based parenting, dyadic therapy and targeted neuro-developmental interventions to help repair disrupted attachment and restore developmental progress.
Services I Provide
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Clinical Supervision
- Creative Arts Therapy
Ages I Work With
Groups I Work With
Transgender children and youth, Birth-to-Five
By using this site, you signify your assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.