Edward D Goodman, Ph.D.
|Professions: Psychologist, Marriage & Family Therapist, Psychotherapist|
I'm a licensed professional.
Psychologist - 21521
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
You are invited to join me in a warm, relaxed setting in my Dallas marriage counseling and therapy office where clients can heal, grow,
build their self-esteem, self-confidence, relationship satisfaction,
and gain the freedom to live happier, more productive lives.
I enjoy helping a variety of individual and relationship counseling clients, many with multiple issues such as anxiety, depression, insomnia, work stress, Post Traumatic Stress (PTSD) and difficult relationship issues. Twenty-five plus years of experience often helps me make an initial evaluation and begin appropriate therapy or counseling in the first session.
MARRIAGE AND RELATIONSHIP COUNSELING: My marriage counseling and relationship counseling is based on a step-by-step method for reducing conflict, increasing mutual respect, trust and understanding, building strong, healthy communication skills and creating or restoring a deep emotional bond that secures and sustains relationships. Relationships can emerge from counseling with a stronger bond than ever before.
INDIVIDUAL THERAPY: My focus is to help you reduce the emotional pain, stress, anxiety, depression and relationship conflict that you may be experiencing and to work with you to create a more confident, rewarding life based on a strong foundation.
or Call Edward D Goodman, Ph.D. at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 03497
More Info About My Practice
My belief is that each of us, and each couple, has more potential for health and emotional growth than we dream is possible.
Please consider giving me a call to discuss my services.
Dr. Ed Goodman
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Addictions and Compulsions
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Attachment Issues
- Chronic Pain
- Compulsive Spending / Shopping
- Control Issues
- Creative Blocks
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Health / Illness / Medical Issues
- HIV / AIDS
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Obsessions and Compulsions (OCD)
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Relationships and Marriage
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Trust Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Clean Language, Symbolic Modeling, and Metaphor Therapy
- Client-Directed Outcome-Informed Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Coherence Therapy / Depth-Oriented Brief Therapy
- Depth Hypnosis
- Depth Therapy
- Depth-Oriented Brief Therapy
- Emotion Focused Couples Therapy
- Gestalt Therapy
- Gottman Method
- Guided Therapeutic Imagery
- Humanistic Psychology
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Positive Psychotherapy
- Relational Psychotherapy
- Relationship Enhancement Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Transactional Analysis
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.