My Approach to Helping
I get how terrifying it can be to reach out and seek help. It has not been easy managing all of these feelings on your own, but the good news is that it is possible to feel better.
I can work with you to improve your life and can provide the supportive environment you need to help you find your way through what you may be experiencing. Even if you’re feeling lost now, I can help work with you in making lasting, positive changes in your life. Let’s work together for you to:
• start feeling better about yourself and others
• understand how to cope and manage your feelings
• reduce feelings of anger and irritability
• help with feeling connection to self and others
• begin the grief process
Here are some challenges that I can help with:
• feelings of fearfulness
• overthinking constantly about what has happened
• feelings of shame or worthlessness
• disconnected from self or others
• worried something bad will happen
• avoiding situations that remind you of the past experience
• feeling numb or lack of connection
• feeling isolated and alone
• grieving the loss of a loved one
If you are struggling with feelings like these, you can get the help you need to improve your quality of life and help you begin to feel better again.
I can help you work toward reducing your symptoms. I have several years of experience and training, specifically working with individuals who have lived through emotional, relational and developmental trauma and crisis. I offer a safe place for you to begin to take back your life and start feeling better. You are invited to go at your own pace. I will be there to support you as we work together. I want you to know you do not have to do this alone.
Take the Next Step — Reach Out for Your Free 15-minute Consultation