My Approach to Helping
I chose to become a therapist because I believe in the value of people. Relationships matter and are key to emotional and physical well-being. I work to be non-judgmental, actively listen, gain insight together, assist with active problem solving, and bolster people skills. Together we will look and find your strengths and achieve your goals. Problems do not need to be faced alone and I consider it a privilege to work together to solve them.
More Info About My Practice
I accept the following insurances.
Anthem BC/BS of NH;
Harvard Pilgrim; Optum; United Behavioral Health
Any PPO with Out-of-Network Benefits;
Specific Issue(s) I'm Skilled at Helping With
- Treatment of Couples, Certificate earned from Boston University, 2016
- Workplace issues; specifically targets of Workplace Bullying; managing difficult employees
- Life transition issues - age, career, family
- Conflict resolution
- Communication skills - couples/relationships
- Recovery from abuse or trauma
- Chronic Stress
- Body Image
- LGBTQ/ Gender & Sexual Identity Issues
How Psychotherapy Can Help
I can help you cope with feelings and assist you with changing behavior and thinking patterns that may contribute to issues. Psychotherapy is more than "just talking." It's an active process in an empowering and supportive environment that helps you define and reach goals of wellness or success. It can help you overcome fears, insecurities, cope with stress, make sense of past traumatic experiences, improve relationships, understand why things bother you, and end destructive habits or addictions.