My Approach to Helping
I approach therapy from an ethical, intentional, and research-informed stance. Each session is designed to cultivate awareness and balance through the utilization of talk therapy, meditation, therapeutic breathwork, and aromatherapy.
Through utilizing a holistic and integrative approach I have discovered anxiety is manageable, and you can overcome panic, stress, and feeling burnt out. I understand how difficult it can be to reach out for help, so when you do I will be here. I’d love the opportunity to help you find balance and achieve the peace of mind you desire. When you're ready, give me a call.
What I Say to People Concerned about the Therapy Process
You've reached a point in your life where you are ready for change and transformation. Working with a therapist has proven to have deep lasting positive impacts. Selecting a therapist may take time, but it shouldn't be painful. Here are some pointers to help you get started:
- Take some time to reflect on the change you want to make and why this is important to you.
- Research multiple therapists, reading about their approach to therapy and specialty focus.
- Prepare yourself to explain your current challenge and get curious about how a therapist can help.
- Make contact via phone, leave a message, allow 24 hours for return call.
- Try a single session and evaluate the level of comfort you felt when talking with the therapist.
- If you?re comfortable, try to attend at least 3 more sessions with the same therapist.
- If it's not a good match let the therapist know. Ask for referrals and keep looking until you find a good fit.