Are you ready to take another step towards living a more balanced and fulfilling life? I have been in practice for over 20 years specializing in individual, family, and couples therapy. I am licensed by the State of Florida as a Mental Health Counselor and Certified in Hypnotherapy through the National Guild of Hypnotists. I provide a safe, pea
Boca Raton, Florida 33433
Are you ready to take another step towards living a more balanced and fulfilling life? I have been in practice for over 20 years specializing in individual, family, and couples therapy. I am licensed by the State of Florida as a Mental Health Counselor and Certified in Hypnotherapy through the National Guild of Hypnotists. I provide a safe, pea561-279-6926 Email Me
25 Miles from Pembroke Pines
Boca Raton, 33433
It’s normal to experience mental health issues and relationship problems. Talking to a licensed therapist can help. Therapy can teach you more about yourself and your mental health concerns in a healing way. Many therapies are evidence-based and have been proven effective.
Since 2007, GoodTherapy has helped people like you connect with ethical, compassionate counselors and therapists. The therapists listed above, who practice therapy in Pembroke Pines, are trained to protect client confidentiality and privacy. In keeping with our high membership standards, these mental health professionals are also committed to eliminating the stigma that keeps many people from seeking help.
Beliefs about how much therapy costs may deter some people from finding a therapist. It’s a good idea to contact therapists you’re interested in and ask about insurance, sliding-scale fees, payment plans, and other options to stay within your budget.
Rest assured there are qualified therapists in Pembroke Pines who can treat a variety of concerns, including family conflict, relationship issues, anxiety, or depression. With our directory, the right therapist is easy to find.
Are you a therapist or mental health professional looking for new ways to get referrals and market your practice in Pembroke Pines? Keeping up to date with professional requirements and increasing your online presence are just two of the many benefits of joining GoodTherapy. Start connecting with clients and earning online continuing education credits today!
Pembroke Pines is a city in Broward County, Florida. The city covers an area of 33 square miles. Pembroke Pines is the second most populous city in the county with around 171,000 residents.
The population of Pembroke Pines increased by 10% between 2010 and 2017. Pembroke Pines is home to over 6,600 veterans. An estimated 89% of Pembroke Pines residents are United States citizens, which is slightly lower than the 93% national average.
The city is 43% Hispanic, 31% white, 19% black, and 5% Asian. Over 36% of people in Pembroke Pines were born in a foreign country, and 49% speak a foreign language at home. There are 58,700 Spanish speakers, 3,600 French Creole speakers, and 1,600 Urdu speakers in Pembroke Pines.
The average annual salary in Pembroke Pines is $28,800. The median household income is $62,700. The homeownership rate is 72%. Nine percent of Pembroke Pines residents live below the poverty line.
Substance abuse is a major issue in Broward County. In 2017, there were 1,642 cases of opioid overdose countywide. Most of these cases (85%) involved the use of heroin. The remaining 15% resulted from the misuse of prescription drugs. Five of the opioid overdoses were fatal.
A lack of health insurance can restrict how much care county residents get. Out of 1,642 people who went to the emergency room for overdose, 940 paid the hospital bills themselves due to a lack of insurance. Roughly 1,230 people received no follow-up treatment after they were discharged from the hospital.
In Pembroke Pines specifically, roughly 15% of residents do not have health insurance.