Janie Lacy, LMHC, NCC, CSAT
Janie Lacy, LMHC, NCC, CSAT
|Professions: Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy, Psychotherapy|
|License Status: I'm a licensed professional.|
|Primary Credential: Licensed Mental Health Counselor - MH 10310|
Billing and Insurance
Click here to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
See other therapists in Maitland, FL.
Are you worried about your relationship? Did you have an affair? Did you catch your spouse viewing pornography? Janie Lacy wants you to know that you are not alone.
Janie has a passion to reach out and help people grow and mature through difficult life situations. She has a relational approach and a unique ability to connect with individuals. Drawing upon her broad range of experience in private practice, not-for-profit organizations, hospitality and the medical industry, she has helped countless people in many arenas of life. She offers keen insight on all aspects of relationships including family, marriage, parenting, dating, and personal growth.
Email or Call Janie Lacy, LMHC, NCC, CSAT at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 03924
More Info About My Practice
Janie believes that everyone has a story. These stories give meaning and purpose to the chaos of everyday life. Janie believes that people can get stuck in their life with unhealthy coping mechanisms, unhealed past traumas or wounds deep inside themselves. Janie invites people to take a journey with her to discover their own life story by helping them make connections with their behavior and needs, recognize the patterns, as well as why they have developed those patterns. Janie's passion is to walk alongside individuals as they face past wounds to create healing in their lives.
Why Going to Therapy Does Not Mean You are Weak or Flawed
Actually, the opposite is true! It takes a strong person to go to a therapist. When you see a therapist, he or she will give you tools to become even stronger and more able to work through your issues.
My Blog Posts
- Five Ways Masturbation Could Hurt Your Relationship
- My Child Viewed Porn: What Do I Do?
- Five Reasons Porn Can Hurt Your Love Life
- How Do You Know When Sex Has Become an Addiction?
- 3 Reasons to Date Someone Who Has Recovered from Sex Addiction
- Is Battling Sex Addiction Really Worth It?
- Three Ways to Cope with a Parter's Sex Addiction Relapse
- Three Ways for Those with Sex Addiction to Avoid Relapse
- Three Things You Can Do in Overcoming Sex Addiction
- Sex Addiction: Can Trust Be Restored?
- Married to Someone with Sex Addiction: Is Divorce the Only Option?
- Three Tips for People Who Feel Betrayed by a Partner's Sex Addiction
- Social Networking and Sex Addiction Challenges
- Women and Porn: Not Just a Guy Issue!
Please note: The video above was submitted by Janie Lacy, LMHC, NCC, CSAT, and any views or opinions expressed are not necessarily shared by GoodTherapy.org. We do our best to ensure videos align with our mission and vision; however, if you find there is inappropriate content, please email us or call 888-563-2112 ext. 2.
Services I Provide
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Clinical Supervision
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
Ages I Work With
Groups I Work With
Sexual addiction, relationship counseling, anger management
By using this site, you signify your assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.