Dawn Lewis, MS, LCPC, NCC
Dawn Lewis, MS, LCPC, NCC
|Professions: Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy, Pastoral Counseling|
I'm a licensed professional.
LCPC - LC4446
NCC - 255280
I don't currently accept insurance, but I can provide documentation if clients wish to submit to an insurance company for "out of network" benefit coverage
Fees: 50-minute session: $120
Free Initial Consultation
Heartbroken? Overwhelmed? Anxious? Betrayed? Hopeless? It's people just like you that I see every day and that I've helped to find clarity, hope and healing. It's my passion to work with both individuals and couples struggling with relationships, job/career issues, anxiety, grief, depression, addictions and spiritual issues.
My counseling style is active, engaging and collaborative, using an approach that integrates proven therapeutic concepts and techniques. My graduate degree in Counseling is from Johns Hopkins University. I am a licensed professional counselor, a nationally-certified counselor and a member of the American Counseling Association. My continuing education includes certifications in couples work and trauma.
or Call Dawn Lewis, MS, LCPC, NCC at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 04796
More Info About My Practice
I provide Discernment Counseling for couples who are on the brink of ending their relationship. I am also a certified Prepare/Enrich counselor and use this helpful assessment with couples as part of therapy. For engaged couples, I offer a Premarital Counseling Package for $500 that includes 5 sessions and the Prepare/Enrich report.
If desired, I am able to integrate a Christian faith perspective with therapy.
On the Fence About Going to Therapy?
Many people, like my clients, are intelligent, successful people who are functioning quite well in most areas of their lives. Because of this they may think they should be able to resolve any challenges or issues on their own. They may believe that counseling is something only "sick" people need or that it is a sign of weakness.
However, my belief is that it takes a certain level of emotional health to know when you need help. There is no stigma in going to a doctor when you're not feeling well physically. You go because you want to take care of yourself and get healthy to carry on with your life. The same applies in going for help when you're not feeling well emotionally. Counseling can help you get through a difficult time and even grow in surprising, empowering ways.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
I enjoy working with adults of all ages, nationalities, cultures and faith traditions. I specialize in couples, college students, academics, professionals and ministry leaders.
Client Concerns Within Your Scope of Practice
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Addictions and Compulsions
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Career Choice
- Codependency / Dependency
- Communication Problems
- Compulsive Spending / Shopping
- Control Issues
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- Emotional Abuse
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Identity Issues
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Relationships and Marriage
- Religious Issues
- Sexual Assault / Abuse
- Trust Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Contemplative Psychotherapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Family Systems Therapy
- Gottman Method
- Imago Relationship Therapy
- Integration of different therapy models
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Narrative Therapy
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Solution Focused Therapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.