Christina Savalas Kousakis LMFT
Christina Savalas Kousakis LMFT
|Professions: Marriage & Family Therapist|
I'm a licensed professional.
Marriage and Family Therapist - MFC48942
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
My practice is designed to collaboratively deconstruct the culture and history that define you. Together, we examine the contents of your life, sift through the problems, and determine which elements will be useful on your journey, and which should be discarded.
Our sessions are designed to shed light on the context of your experiences and make way for your desired life. By guiding you through the questions you may already be asking yourself about love, self-confidence, anxiety, depression, intimacy, grief, marriage, the past or future,I strive to help re-author your personal narrative.
or Call Christina Savalas Kousakis LMFT at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 10639
Specific Issue(s) I'm Skilled at Helping With
I am a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, and a certified Imago therapist, specializing in individual, couples and parenting issues. My practice serves a wide range of clients with varying needs, including but not limited to: relationships, LGBTQ issues, grief, career anxiety, depression, and life transitions.
I hold a Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology from Antioch University, a Master of Education from Lesley University, and a Bachelor of Arts from Mount Holyoke College.
My Therapy Focus
What is your vision for your life?
My non-traditional, postmodern perspective results in a collaborative style of therapy designed to help you find the answer.
By guiding you through your life stories and posing questions you may already be asking yourself, we will “unpack the suitcase” of the culture and history that define you. Together, we will examine the contents of your life, sift through the problems, and determine which elements will be useful on your journey, and which should be discarded.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Clinical Supervision
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
One of my certifications is in Imago Couples Therapy and I am passionate about helping my clients create connected and positive relationships with their partners, their families, friends and co workers
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Attachment Issues
- Blended Family Issues
- Body Image
- Career Choice
- Caregiver Issues / Stress
- Child and/or Adolescent Issues
- Communication Problems
- Control Issues
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Eating and Food Issues
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Identity Issues
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Relationships and Marriage
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Suicidal Ideation and Behavior
- Trust Issues
- Women's Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Anger Management
- Collaborative Therapy / Collaborative Language Systems
- Imago Relationship Therapy
- Integration of different therapy models
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Narrative Therapy
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Positive Psychology
- Process Oriented Psychology
- Solution Focused Therapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.