Devon King, Ph.D.
Accepting new clients - Contact me!
I'm a licensed professional.
Psychologist - 04321
Psychologist - PS015387
Accepting new clients - Contact me!
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
I have tremendous respect for people who make the difficult decision to enter in to psychotherapy. I work collaboratively with older children, adolescents, and adults, in individual, couples, and family therapy. My goal is to explore collaboratively the troubles that have led them to seek treatment at this time. I try to provide a safe, non-judgemental environment, where one can develop insight to better understand and ultimately change behavioral and relational patterns that get in the way of happiness and fulfillment. I have extensive experience working with depression, anxiety, and trauma, as well as relationship difficulties and life transitions. I approach my work in such a way that I take great care to understand the individual as a whole person. I work closely with my clients to help them develop insight and better understand themselves, such that they have the knowledge to make more fulfilling decisions, in addition to providing symptom resolution. I believe that each individual has productive ways of coping with life's stressors. I work with my clients to help them better understand what about a specific circumstance is prompting them to make healthy or less healthy decisions; with insight one is better able to make informed decisions in the future.
or Call Devon King, Ph.D. at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 00403
My Role as a Therapist
As a practical, interactive psychologist, my treatment approach is to provide support with insight and feedback to help you address current challenges and long-standing issues. With sensitivity and compassion, I help individuals and couples bring resolution to a wide range of life challenges and psychological issues. To facilitate this process, I provide a safe, non-judgmental environment, where one can develop insight to better understand and ultimately change behavioral and relational patterns that get in the way of happiness and fulfillment.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Clinical Supervision
Older children, adolescents, adults
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Academic Concerns
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Aggression and Violence
- Aging and Geriatric Issues
- Attachment Issues
- Blended Family Issues
- Caregiver Issues / Stress
- Child and/or Adolescent Issues
- Codependency / Dependency
- Communication Problems
- Control Issues
- Creative Blocks
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Eating and Food Issues
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Problems
- Fertility Issues
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Identity Issues
- Inattention, Impulsivity, and Hyperactivity (ADHD)
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Men's Issues
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Physical Abuse
- Post Partum Depression
- Posttraumatic Stress / Trauma
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Pregnancy and Birthing
- Prejudice / Discrimination
- Relationships and Marriage
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Sexual Assault / Abuse
- Sexuality / Sex Therapy
- Suicidal Ideation and Behavior
- Suspiciousness / Paranoia
- Trust Issues
- Women's Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Humanistic Psychology (humanism)
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT)
- Relational Psychotherapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.