Julie Glass MA, LPC, LMFT
Julie Glass MA, LPC, LMFT
|Professions: Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy|
I'm a licensed professional.
LPC - 6401008203
LMFT - 4101006252
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
Do you find yourself frequently unhappy, dissatisfied, consumed by wishing things were different but fearful of change? Is a relationship with a significant other, parent or child causing ongoing distress? Do you often feel anxious or depressed but are unsure why? If so, it is my goal to create a safe environment in which we can explore those issues together and partner to help you live the life you want to live.
I entered the mental health field in 1995 and have worked with a variety of people all dealing with challenges they found insurmountable. I find it the utmost of honors to be allowed to partner with others as they face life's trials. It is a privilege to be able to work with you as we reflect in new ways on past hurts, or carve a new path for the future. Let's work together to bridge the gap between where you are and where you want to be.
or Call Julie Glass MA, LPC, LMFT at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 21060
More Info About My Practice
Treatment orientation: ACT, DBT-Informed, TF-CBT, TBRI (Trust Based Relational Intervention)
How Psychotherapy Can Help
Research demonstrates that therapy has assisted many people in finding relief. Many of us encounter what we feel to be insurmountable challenges at some point in our lives. However, through therapy, we find that we do not have to walk the path alone. With your permission, I'd like to walk your path with you as we seek the answers that will help you lead the life you want.
- Family Therapy
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Abuse / Abuse Survivor Issues
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Adoption / Reunion Issues
- Attachment Issues
- Blended Family Issues
- Body Image
- Child and/or Adolescent Issues
- Codependency / Dependency
- Communication Problems
- Control Issues
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family of Origin Issues
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Inattention, Impulsivity, and Hyperactivity (ADHD)
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) Issues
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Relationships and Marriage
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Integration of different therapy models
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Sand Tray / Sand Play Therapy
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.