|Professions: Clinical Social Work, Coaching, Counseling|
I'm a licensed professional.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
Life not working?
Want to make some changes?
Ready to give therapy a try?
Get your life moving again.
Gain the skills you need to be successful while learning to love yourself more.
Win clarity, confidence, and the courage you need to beat your issues.
Counseling is not as scary as you think! I partner with you every step of the way to make your counseling experience easy and rewarding. When you invest in counseling you invest in a better future for yourself and those you care about.
Offerings include problem solving, skill building, support, deep understanding, gentle yet effective feed back, and professional commitment to your well being. Not just talk therapy, I also offer mindfulness based practices, soulcollage, flower essences, and other transformative practices can be used to bring insight and direction. Affordable rates, discounted packaged deals, and a complementary session are available to help you make counseling a reality.
or Call M. Joy Young, LCSW, CPC at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 07208
More Info About My Practice
Afraid of being labeled or diagnosed?
I believe people have stories to share not illnesses or chemical imbalances. I provide the space to explore your story, redefine it, and create a healthier one.
Issues race, gender, age OR social, economic and environmental injustice are welcome. Life coaching flower essences, and soulcollage are also available.
Counseling for individual and groups. Life coaching face to face or over the phone. Paypal payment option available.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Group Therapy
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
Adult children of alcoholics and substance abusers (ACOA), Adult children providing caregiving to a chronically or terminally ill parent, and people suffering from social isolation due to race, gender, or age.
Client Concerns Within Your Scope of Practice
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Aging and Geriatric Issues
- Body Image
- Career Choice
- Caregiver Issues / Stress
- Codependency / Dependency
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Eating and Food Issues
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Family of Origin Issues
- Family Problems
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Helplessness / Victimhood
- Identity Issues
- Life Purpose / Meaning / Inner-Guidance
- Midlife Crisis / Midlife Transition
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Multicultural Concerns
- Post Traumatic Stress / Trauma
- Prejudice / Discrimination
- Sensitivity to Criticism
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Trust Issues
- Values Clarification
- Women's Issues
- Workplace Issues
- Young Adult Issues
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Anger Management
- Art Therapy
- Body-Mind Psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy /REBT
- Creative Art Therapy
- Energy Psychology
- Existential Psychotherapy
- Holistic Psychotherapy
- Journal Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
- Person Centered / Rogerian
- Self Acceptance Training
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Transpersonal Psychotherapy
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.