Colleen (Kelley) Garry Marschall, MA, LPC
|Professions: Coaching, Counseling, Mental Health Counseling|
|License Status: I'm a licensed professional.|
|Primary Credential: Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor - Cc01344|
See other therapists in Saint Paul, MN.
Worried? Anxious? Maybe I can help. I help folks get to know, and understand themselves in a way that helps them manage anxiety, uncertainty, avoidance, and the pursuit of perfection. I work from a person-centered cognitive behavioral perspective, meaning we work together to help you change anxious thoughts and the behavior those thoughts can trigger.
I have a Master's in Counseling and Psychological Services from St. Mary's University of Minnesota.
Email or Call Colleen (Kelley) Garry Marschall, MA, LPC at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 14582
More Info About My Practice
On-line scheduling available.
My Blog Posts
- 3 Keys to Turning Down the Volume on Your Fears
- Ready to Leave Your Own Personal Waiting Room? Let's Go
- Is It Introversion or Social Anxiety?
- Why Talk It Over when You Can Shop It Out?
- Roses Are Red, You’re Blue: Five Steps to a Valentine’s Day Detox
- It Takes Courage to Date
- Perception and Reality: When Worry Dogs You
- The Great Escape: When We Think We Can't Handle It
- Give Your Inner Stage Mother a Hug (the Poor Dear)
- You Can't Know the Future, but You Can Be Gentle with Yourself
- What I Love About Worry
Services I Provide
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
Ages I Work With
By using this site, you signify your assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.