My Approach to Helping
***Now Accepting New Clients***
Sometimes life is harder than we want it to be. We struggle with anger, fear, or low self-esteem. Depression, anxiety, or pain from past traumas can hold us back and stop us from being the person we want to be. We might even find ourselves making bad choices or sabotaging things when a good opportunity comes our way.
What if I told you that you don' have to go through this alone, that help exists, and that it offers hope and healing when you're having a hard time?
More Info About My Practice
I'm Suzette Bray, the Founder and Clinical Director of Village Counseling and Wellness, and I've built this practice to be a premiere center to help people exactly like you.
Village Counseling and Wellness is a program-based treatment center that offers a variety of programs to help you overcome obstacles, create the best solutions for everyday challenges, and learn how to lead a happy and successful life. We work to help you:
- Alleviate depression and anxiety
- Develop tolerance for handling stress
- Achieve satisfying relationships
- Be more responsive & less impulsive
- Create a stronger sense of self-worth
- Improve school/job performance
- Resist substance use
- Learn ways to communicate your needs
Our outpatient programs are ideal for people needing more than weekly therapy sessions. Our services include:
- Intensive Outpatient programs for people in need of a higher level of outpatient care (ideal for people with Borderline Personality Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, and debilitating anxiety)
- Basic and Enhanced DBT programs for adults and teens
- Individual, Couples, and Family Therapy
- Neurofeedback Assessments
- Full and Mini Psychological Evaluations
- Skills Training Groups
How Psychotherapy Can Help
Our programs are staffed with specialists in DBT and are designed to help people overcome unhealthy relationship patterns, create stability and solutions for everyday challenges, and learn how to lead a happy and successful life. Email us directly or visit our website to learn more, and let's get started today!