Patricia Lee, MA, MEd
Accepting new clients - Contact me!
I'm a licensed professional.
Licensed Professional Counselor - 587
Mental Health Counselor - 39001913A
Accepting new clients - Contact me!
to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
Are you tired of experiencing anxiety that interferes with your everyday life? Do you want to feel like a normal person again? I help you get the upper hand on those situations that leave you feeling stressed, overwhelmed and out of control. You will learn to chunk your feelings into small, manageable sized pieces that you can successfully handle almost immediately. You will learn and practice calming strategies to use in everyday life. For over 25 years I have been helping people learn to manage their anxiety by teaching self hypnosis and self calming strategies. From childbirth to fear of flying to dental phobia, I have helped people regain control of their lives. The average length of treatment for my clients is 7 sessions. I offer flexible scheduling and secure online counseling se
or Call Patricia Lee, MA, MEd at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 01317
More Info About My Practice
I choose to work as a fee for service provider meaning that you pay me in full at each session by either check, cash or charge. I have chosen to go this route because for me to receive reimbursement from insurance companies I must give a person a psychiatric diagnosis. Once this diagnosis leaves my office and falls into the hands of an insurance company I have no control over how that diagnosis is used or how it is shared. This diagnosis will follow you forever and may have implications for future insurance needs. Many of my clients over the years have come for counseling to simply grow and change and do not warrant a psychiatric diagnosis. I am uncomfortable labeling if there is no need. If you choose to obtain reimbursement I will provide you with a statement and all the necessary billing information for you to submit to see me as an out of network provider. I encourage you to call and speak with me about your needs. If you still feel like you would like to use your insurance benefits I am happy to refer you to someone on your provider list who I know and trust.
I have an online scheduler that allows you to conveniently and quickly schedule your appointment from my website.
Specific Issue(s) I'm Skilled at Helping With
I especially enjoy working with people whose anxiety leads to avoidance of daily life activities such as shopping, driving or doing things socially. I work well with people who are rigidly bound to obsessive thoughts and compulsive behaviors.
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
Panic stricken and highly anxious adults and children who are afraid to leave home, unhappy couples, depressed and anxious children and adults, stressed caregivers, ADHD adults and couples, families and individuals dealing with Alzheimer's Disease, bereaved individuals, people suffering from insomnia, people who want to use hypnosis to change and military families.
- Adjusting to Change / Life Transitions
- Caregiver Issues / Stress
- Communication Problems
- Divorce / Divorce Adjustment
- Emotional Abuse
- Emotional Overwhelm
- Grief, Loss, and Bereavement
- Helplessness / Victimhood
- Inattention, Impulsivity, and Hyperactivity (ADHD)
- Infidelity / Affair Recovery
- Military and Veterans Issues
- Mood Swings / Mood Disturbance
- Obsessions and Compulsions (OCD)
- Pregnancy and Birthing
- Relationships and Marriage
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
- Social Anxiety / Phobia
- Client-Directed Outcome-Informed Therapy (CDOI)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR)
- Guided Therapeutic Imagery
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Mindfulness-Based Interventions
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Person-Centered Therapy (Rogerian Therapy)
- Positive Psychology
- Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy (REBT)
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
By using this site, you signify your
assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.