GoodTherapy.org is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, medical treatment, or psychotherapy. Always seek the advice of your physician or qualified mental health provider with any questions you may have regarding any mental health symptom or medical condition. Never disregard professional psychological or medical advice nor delay in seeking professional advice or treatment because of something you have read on GoodTherapy.org. By using this site, you signify your assent to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions contained herein, do not use this site.
People Are Reading
- Dialectical Dilemmas and How ACT Models Can Help Guide Treatment
- How Emotionally Intelligent People Use Negative Emotions to Their Advantage
- Political Differences May Shorten Thanksgiving Visits
- Is ‘13 Reasons Why’ Part of the Problem or Part of the Solution?
- Time-Management Hacks to Be More Efficient and Procrastinate Less
Mental health professionals who meet our membership requirements can take advantage of benefits such as:
- Client referrals
- Continuing education credits
- Publication and media opportunities
- Marketing resources and webinars
- Special discounts