Stuart A. Kaplowitz, MFT
|Professions: Counseling, Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy|
|License Status: I'm a licensed professional.|
|Primary Credential: MFT - MFC36347|
Billing and Insurance
Click here to ask this therapist for billing and insurance information.
See other therapists in Chino, CA.
DON'T BE FOOLED BY DISGUISES: Your stress or feeling "stuck" is a brilliant opportunity disguised as an impossible situation. Do you ever believe that you are the only one struggling? Do you ever experience doubt or put too much pressure on yourself? Why do you think that you have to deal with it yourself? I believe we all get stuck sometimes. It's ok to ask for help. I love what I do, and I believe I can make a difference. If you or your family are in need, don't go it alone. Together, we will look at areas in your life that are challenging or discouraging and use a strength's-based approach to explore deep-seated core beliefs that may hamper you in achieving your goals. I will also help you explore your relationships (in individual sessions, couples or family work) and how to best enhance them. I have had wonderful experiences in developing and managing counseling programs but, along the way, I truly missed the hands-on work with clients and now just work out of my offices in Chino
Email or Call Stuart A. Kaplowitz, MFT at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 00676
More Info About My Practice
I am pleased to share other members of our team: Lacey Witham, MFT Registered Intern, & Jacqueline Plante, MFT Registered Intern.
Chino /Chino Hills counseling
marriage counseling, couples counseling, family counseling, marriage therapy
Specific Issue(s) I'm Skilled at Helping With
I would say the issues I am especially adept with are helping people in their relationships, with depression, anxiety and anger
My Blog Posts
- Thinking Ahead: The Best Way to Take Care of Yourself
- Understanding Misunderstandings: Did You Hear That Correctly?
- What Does It Mean to Be a Good Listener?
- Communication Problems: Rooting Out the Real Issue
- Stress and Anxiety: What Did the Holiday Season Teach Us?
- Automatic Thought Records: Finding Alternatives to the Negatives
- Self-Criticism: How Anxiety Affects Your Thoughts
- Plan for the Future, Revel In the Past
- What Anxiety Can Look Like in the Body
- Self-Care to Combat Anxiety
- Deep Breathing and Guided Imagery for Anxiety
- Skip the Caffeine and Get Moving to Avoid Anxiety
- The Birth of Anxiety
- Exploring the Effects of Anxiety
- Holding One's Tongue: How to Engage Anger with Calm and Positivity
- Anger and Irritation: Tips for Coping in the Moment
- Prequel to Anger: How Fury Comes On Fast
- Anger 101 Part IV: More Practices to Try
- Anger 101 Part III: The Empty Chair
- Anger 101 Part II: Making an 'Anger Plan'
- Anger 101 Part I: Understanding, Appreciating, and Coping with Anger
Services I Provide
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Family Therapy
- Clinical Supervision
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
- Home-Based Therapy
Ages I Work With
Groups I Work With
Crises, families, couples, children, anger, loss, anxiety, anger management, survivors
By using this site, you signify your assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.