Dr. Martha Tara Lee
|Professions:||Coaching, Counseling, Other|
|License Status: I'm a certified professional.|
|Primary Credential: Certified Sexology, American College of Sexologist - Nil|
|Secondary Credential: Professional Member, American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists - Nil|
Billing and Insurance
Dr. Martha Tara Lee is a Clinical Sexologist who conducts sexuality and relationship coaching. She runs sexuality education events in Asia. Compassionate, practical, honest, interactive and solution-focused, Dr. Lee draws upon a variety of styles and techniques to support each client as they work to resolve both current problems and long-standing patterns.
Based in Singapore, Dr. Lee utilizes her years of experience in professional communications and volunteer counseling to optimize her coaching work. She welcomes individuals as well as couples of all sexual orientations.
Often cited in the media, Dr. Lee is the appointed sex expert for Men?s Health Singapore, and Men?s Health Malaysia. She also contributes regularly towards YourTango and Elephant Journal. Her first book Love, Sex and Everything In-Between was published by Marshall Cavendish in Oct 2013. She is also the host of weekly radio show Eros Evolution for OMTimes Radio. She was recognised as one of Top 50 Inspiring Women under 40 by Her World in July 2010, and one of Top 100 Inspiring Women by CozyCot in March 2011.
Email or Call Dr. Martha Tara Lee at 65-6100-0851
More Info About My Practice
Timing - Sessions are conducted in blocks of 60 minutes and can be scheduled via e-mail. If I have to travel to you, that is billable.
Late Policy - Please arrive on time. If you are late for your appointment, you will be billed in full, though the appointment will end on time.
Cancellation Policy - If, for any reason, you need to cancel or reschedule your participation in one of our workshops or sessions, please be advised of the following cancellation policies:
* Workshops and Intensives: If you cancel more than two weeks before the event, you will receive a full refund less a 20% processing fee per person. You can also reschedule for a 10% processing fee if you do so more than two weeks before the event. If you cancel less than two weeks before the event, we will not be able to issue a refund.
* Coaching sessions: If you need to cancel a coaching session, we require 24 hours notice. If you cancel more than 24 hours before the session, you will not be charged any fee for the session. If you cancel the night before the session, you will be charged a $50 fee. If you cancel on the same day or do not show up for your session you are responsible for the full amount of time you scheduled. If you reschedule more than twice for a session, we will need a $100 non-refundable deposit to reserve your next session.
Payment - Cash, cheque (made out to ?Eros Coaching?) and all major credit cards (via PayPal) are accepted. If an alternative payment schedule is needed, Eros Coaching will be happy to discuss that with you.
On Touch/ Nudity - There is no touch or nudity allowed during sessions.
Technical Difficulties - For Skype sessions, while I make every effort to ensure continuity of communication, I cannot guarantee that online communications will not be subject to glitches in technology operations. In the event of technical difficulties, I will make every effort to contact you to re-establish communications. Clients are asked to submit a telephone number at which I can contact you in the event of sustained interruption to online communication.
Specific Issue(s) I'm Skilled at Helping With
Vaginismus, unconsummated marriage, cannot have sex, premature ejaculation, erectile difficulties, delayed ejacuation, low sex drive
Services I Provide
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, or Relationship Counseling
- Online Counseling / Phone Therapy
- Residential Treatment or Hospitilization
Ages I Work With
Groups I Work With
Couples who cannot consummate their marriage; women with vaginismus or dyspareunia, individuals with sexual compulsivity/ sexual addiction, men with premature ejaculation/ early ejaculation, men who have difficulties ejaculating or delayed ejaculation, men with erectile difficulties, fetish, cross-dressers, BDSM, individuals dealing with their sexual orientation, sexual education for adults/ their teenagers, sexual techniques for adults, anybody who has sexual inhibitions.