Robin Mullery, LMFT, LPCC
|Professions: Psychotherapy, Counseling|
|License Status: I'm a licensed professional.|
|Primary Credential: LMFT|
|Secondary Credential: LPCC|
Billing and Insurance
I don't currently accept insurance, but I can provide documentation if clients wish to submit to an insurance company for "out of network" benefit coverage
Fees: $180 per 50 minute session
See other therapists in Palo Alto, CA.
You might be:
* unsure about a relationship you are in
* feeling stressed
* experiencing low self esteem
* feeling anxious a lot of the time
* overwhelmed at having a new baby, crying frequently, feeling shame or guilt
With these and other concerns, my approach is to take an active role in helping you figure out what's going on and come up with new ways to cope with the problems you are facing.
I love working with people going through things they think no one will understand. When really being heard with care and interest, not only do things become more clear but also possibilities for change arise. In my years of experience providing therapy and going through my own therapy, I've seen that the process of therapy is often healing as well as helpful. I enjoy seeing clients make incremental changes in their relationships that ripple out through the rest of their lives, I delight in a client trying something they thought they would never be capable of doing, and I take deep satisfaction in being there for a client going through something that feels too much to bear.
Email or Call Robin Mullery, LMFT, LPCC at 1-800-651-8085 ext. 23589
More Info About My Practice
My regular therapy sessions are 50 minutes. I am an out-of-network provider for insurance companies. I am happy to provide a bill you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Specific Issue(s) I'm Skilled at Helping With
* Post-partum depression
* Loss, grief, complicated grief
* Ongoing pain and difficulty of growing up in a challenging parent/child relationship
* Anxiety that has not resolved or has returned after CBT approaches
* Difficulty in finding a satisfying relationship
Services I Provide
- Individual Therapy & Counseling
Ages I Work With
By using this site, you signify your assent and agreement to the Terms of Service.